Senior Project Manager Vacancy – Exeter Devon
Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy, seeking a Senior Project Manager for their offices in Exeter, Devon. They are an award-winning local construction consultancy.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. Promotion within the organisation is swift.
Our client have some very interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education and Healthcare.
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
We have a number of Vacancies for Construction Consultancy candidates across the South West. Please visit our UK Jobs Page for detailed information on all our Construction jobs.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Job Exeter
- Our client are seeking a candidate with some previous project management experience above all with a construction consultancy.
- Experience of Project Managing Healthcare, Mixed-Use, commercial and/or Residential projects.
- You will have experience of advising the client and overseeing the main contractor on all aspects of Construction projects across the region
- In addition, you will have a Degree Qualification in a construction related discipline. Preference for a RICS approved degree qualification
- Membership of a professional body such as MCIOB, MAPM or MRICS
- The ability to manage large construction projects from inception to completion
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team and to mentor less senior members of the team. You should have experience of managing Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers
- Experience of Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project or other Project Management software
- Candidates located in the Exeter, Devon area would be ideal, but we will consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, who wish to relocate to Devon
Salary and Benefits for the Senior Project Management Jobs
- The perfect candidate should expect a salary of £45 – £55,000, in addition to a great basic they also offer a number of benefits, such as
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- 33 days of Holiday, plus national holidays
- A Flexible working week, plus flexible hybrid home and office working 3/2
- Professional Fees for MCIOB, MAPM or MRICS if required
To apply for any of our Project Management vacancies
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts Please Quote Job Reference SPMEX/0722
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
We also have other Project Manager Construction roles on our website, in Cornwall Devon Somerset and Gloucester. Visit our UK jobs page for more information, or click on the job links below
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/victoriaricketts/ or follow our company LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/421244/