Senior Airport Design Engineer – Oman – Middle East Jobs- Engineering Jobs Vacancies and Careers
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Airport DESIGN Engineer ,Taxiways Aprons and runways for a full-time permanent position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman. Candidates should have extensive experience of the Design of Infrastructure projects for Airport Taxiways and Runways. You will be working alongside a Director with over 40 years of Airport Design experience. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn from the very best.
N.B Our client cannot currently provide visas for Iranian or Pakistani Nationals for Oman due to current issues with obtaining an Omani work visa.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Senior Airport Design Engineer
PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. We are looking for ALL of the following, NOT JUST ONE
- A Designer – Someone with Airport Runway/ Taxiway Design experience specifically for Runway, Taxiway, Apron Planning
- Highly skilled in Airport Design with particular experience of Runways Taxiways and Apron Planning an Design
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience of the Design of Runways.
- In addition, A BSc degree in a Construction related subject relevant to the position
- An MSc is also very highly desirable for this position.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Airport Design of Runways / Taxiways and all related design for Airport Apron and Runways, such as lighting, drainage etc
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the overall coordination of the design
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
Role of the Airport Runway Design Engineer Oman Job Vacancy
- In this position, you will be engaged in the design analysis and design coordination of Airport Runways Taxiways and all other ancillary requirements for Airport Runways.
- You will work alongside the Senior Director who has over 40 years in the industry designing Airport infrastructure projects.
- You will use your experience of the relevant international design practices and standards to oversee and coordinate the design
- In addition, You will carry out calculations, coordinate the preparation of drawings and prepare design reports and specifications.
- Independently develop engineering designs for Airport Runway/ Taxiway projects.
- In addition, Prepare detailed calculations, drawings, specifications, procurement documents, proposal evaluations, and technical reports.
- You will also manage junior engineers working in your department and coordinate production with other departments.
Salary & Benefits for the Airport Design Engineer Oman- Middle East Engineering Recruitment
This is a full-time permanent Engineering job vacancy in the Middle East with a well-known engineering consultancy for their offices based in Oman in the Middle east
- Salary and accommodation allowance this is currently open for discussion and is negotiable for the right person.
- Transport allowance is provided
- Medical insurance cover is provided on top of the basic salary
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this vacancy for Airport Design Engineer Oman- International Engineering Jobs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please quote reference AIR/DES/24 Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have circa 15 + years of experience as an Airport Runway Design Engineer
- That you have worked on the design of Airport Runways and Taxiways
- That you have the required Qualifications, A Degree in Civil Engineering and an MSc ( preferred)
CV writing for Middle East job vacancies – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Job Vacancies in the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing experienced and first time candidates into Middle East vacancies with our Engineering clients. We will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the Engineering job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- For detailed information on writing a CV for the Middle East, please visit our blog page on CV writing
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs, vacancies and careers in the Middle East