Senior Resident Engineer -Dam -Middle East Job Vacancies- Engineering Consultancy Recruitment
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Resident Engineer ( Rockfill Dams) for a full-time permanent position with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Project Start: February 2024
Duration: 3 years
PLEASE NOTE: Due to visa issues, our client cannot provide visas currently for Iranian or Afghan Nationals. Should this situation change we will update.
N.B Our client cannot currently provide visas for Iranian or Pakistani Nationals for Oman.
Requirements for the Resident Engineer Dams
- Candidates should have a minimum of 20 years of experience ( years from degree qualification)
- A degree qualification BSc in a relevant construction or Engineering discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- A Masters qualification MSc in a relevant subject.
- Experience as a Resident Engineer for Rockfill or Earthfill Dams
- Knowledge of acting as a Resident Engineer on Earthfill Dams with a Height of 50 metres
- Experience of Dams with an asphalt core is a bonus
- Excellent English language skills.
- You should have the ability and experience to manage manage a team of engineers on a demanding project
- Solid client liaison experience at a Senior Level
Salary & Benefits Senior Resident Engineer Dams -Middle East Engineering Vacancies
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known engineering consultancy for a 3 year duration, commencing Feb 2024
- A basic salary of 2500 –3200 OMR per month negotiable.( US $6,500-$8,500) This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- Provided Accommodation on top of salary
- In addition transport allowance is provided
- Medical insurance cover is provided on top of the basic salary
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
- Preference is for Single Status candidates. Married Status may be considered by our client in some cases.
To apply for this vacancy for Dam Design Engineer Oman- Engineering Recruitment
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please quote reference SRE/DAMS/23
Please confirm in the body of your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have 20+ years of experience
- That you have worked as a Resident Engineer Or Senior Resident Engineer on Rockfill Dam projects over 50 Metres
- That you have the required Qualifications, A Degree in Civil Engineering and an MSc.
CV writing for Middle East job vacancies – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs and careers in the middle east