MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East – Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
Cost Consultant, Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management jobs and careers in the Middle East. Middle East Construction Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence is always recruiting for Chartered Cost Consultants, Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East. Our clients offices are in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of vacancies advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location and the reference number for each role. All our job vacancies are for Full-Time Permanent positions in the Middle East. We do not provide contract or freelance roles in the Middle East.
All our job vacancies are with Cost Consultancies, Engineering Consultancies or Construction Consultancy organisations. As such, we are not seeking candidates with a Main Contractor background.
In addition, all our current vacancies state if they require pre-contract or post-contract or experience of both. The majority of our Quantity Surveyor roles in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi require Buildings Projects experience ( mixed Use, commercial residential or Hotels) unless otherwise stated. Some of our vacancies require Infrastructure or Civils projects experience and this will also be stated in the list of requirements.
Quantity Surveyor Salaries in the Middle East
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting and providing jobs and careers in the Middle East for over 20 years for Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants, and Commercial Managers. We provide detailed salary information on all our roles.
If you would like to work as a Quantity Surveyor, Cost Consultant or Commercial Manager in the Middle East and want more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation. Or visit our blog page which provides information on Salaries and requirements for Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East
We have job vacancies in the Middle East and are actively recruiting for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants from Intermediate to director level across the Middle East. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on salary and benefits in the Middle East you could, please email us with the reference on this role to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
PLEASE NOTE: Our clients are Consultancy organisations and usually ask for MRICS Chartered Status, unless otherwise stipulated.
Requirements -Cost Consultant Jobs and careers in the Middle East -Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- MRICS – Chartered Status is usually essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated. We occasionally have a requirement for candidates without this, but it is rare. Clients ask us for MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Quantity Surveyors) qualified candidates in the majority of cases. We cannot accept ASSOC RICS for roles that state full MRICS Chartered Status.
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is a usual requirement. We cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant vacancies.
- Solid experience with a Tier 1 Cost Consultancy or PQS organisation, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds or smaller cost consultancy organisations. We do not work with Main Contracting organisations in the Middle East. Our clients are consultancy organisations and require candidates to have previous consultancy experience.
- For our vacancies our clients seek some previous experience based in the UK with a Cost Consultancy organisation. Other clients will ask for Previous Middle East experience. This will be detailed on each role.
- Also, most of these roles require a mix of Pre-Contract Cost Planning experience and Post Contract experience.
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience.
- Please note, unless stated in the advert, we cannot currently accept candidates who do not have full MRICS Chartered Status.
Salary & Benefits for the Cost Consultant Jobs in the Middle East
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience, to sum up, candidates must have Chartered MRICS Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification (post-degree) experience with a consultancy as well as experience with a British Cost Consultancy organisation in the UK. Our roles will detail specific salary bandings. If you do not understand middle east salary bandings please refer to our blog page, which provides detailed information on Middle East Salaries
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog Living and Working in the Middle East
To Apply for Cost Consultant Quantity Surveying Jobs in the Middle East
Each of our job vacancies has a unique reference number provided in the TO APPLY section on each role and a specific email address to apply to.
For tips on writing a CV for overseas roles, please visit our blog page on CV writing Tips for Construction professionals. This page provides specific information on writing a CV for Middle East roles
- Please ensure that you provide the dates and location of your Quantity Surveying degree Qualification. In addition, state if this was a full-time or part-time degree qualification. e.g BSc Quantity Surveying, Nottingham University- 2012 – Full Time
- Please also provide your MRICS Membership Number. The date you achieved Chartered MRICS Status and/or a copy of your MRICS Certificate.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the job vacancies and Middle East Careers on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultancy professionals for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Below are just a few of the Middle East job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants we are currently recruiting for.
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Dubai Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor Water Infrastructure Vacancy in Oman
You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Linkedin Company page if you wish to receive updates on all our current jobs in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors.