MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East – Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
Cost Consultant jobs in the Middle East.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location. All our roles are for Full-Time Permanent positions in the Middle East. We do not provide contract or freelance roles.
All our roles are with Cost Consultancies, Engineering Consultancies or Construction Consultancy organisations. As such, we are not seeking candidates with a Main Contractor background.
In addition, the roles require both pre-contract and post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants, and Commercial Managers in the Middle East Region for over 20 years.
If you would like to work as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in the Middle East and want more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation. Or visit our blog page which provides information on Salaries and requirements for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
We have roles for Quantity Surveyors /Cost Consultants across the Middle East. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on what salary and benefits you could expect, please email us with the reference on this role to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Jobs in the Middle East -Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated. (Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates).
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also a requirement. We cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant vacancies for this client.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds or smaller cost consultancy organisations.
- For these roles our client is seeking some previous experience based in the UK with a Cost Consultancy organisation
- Also, most of these roles require a mix of Pre-Contract Cost Planning experience and Post Contract experience.
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience.
- Please note, we cannot currently accept candidates who do not have full MRICS Chartered Status for these roles.
Salary & Benefits for the Cost Consultant Jobs in the Middle East
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience, to sum up, candidates must have Chartered MRICS Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification (post-degree) experience with a consultancy as well as experience with a British Cost Consultancy organisation in the UK.
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog Living and Working in the Middle East
To Apply for Cost Consultant Jobs in the Middle East
To apply email your up-to-date CV/ Resume to email@example.com Please quote Ref: Middle East MRICS QS/23
- Please ensure that you provide the dates and location of your Quantity Surveying degree Qualification and tell us if it was a full time or part time degree qualification e.g BSc Quantity Surveying, Nottingham University- 2012 – Full Time
- Please also provide your MRICS Membership Number and the date you achieved Chartered MRICS Status
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Below are just a few of the Middle East roles for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants we are advertising on our website.
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Dubai Quantity Surveying
You can connect with us on Linkedin to keep up to date with all our current jobs in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors. Click on the link to go to our Construction and Engineering Stafford Lawrence LinkedIn Jobs page