Datacentres Quantity Surveyor Japan – International Construction Recruitment – Quantity Surveying
Datacentres Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan: コストコンサルタントの仕事 日本
This position is for a Global British Construction Cost Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan, this is a full-time permanent job vacancy.
PLEASE NOTE :Advanced or Native Japanese Language skills ( JLPT N1 or N2) are a MANDATORY requirement along with some English language skills.
このポジションは、日本の東京にあるオフィス向けのグローバル ブリティッシュ コンストラクション コンサルタント向けです。
This is an award-winning British Construction consultancy, so you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Please send your CV in English as some English language skills are also desirable for this client, fluent English is NOT a requirement, but you must have Advanced to Native Japanese Language skills. Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 or N2.
Our client is a global construction cost consultancy with a long history of advising on construction projects around the world. This is a very prestigious company to work for.
Before applying for this role, please ensure you meet the following checklist of requirements
- A degree qualification is a requirement. Our client will accept candidates with construction-related degree qualifications, such as Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management or Quantity Surveying and Commercial management.
- Experience in Datacentres Projects, or buildings projects, is highly desirable. Our client is seeking candidates who have already had some experience in Quantity Surveying for Datacentres or Buildings Projects such as mixed-use, commercial and residential.
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy is highly desirable. Our client will also consider candidates from a Contractor background but only if you speak fluent Japanese.
- Solid pre and post-contract experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You will have Japanese Language skills JLPT N1 or N2, advanced to Native level are a MANDATORY requirement, as this is a client-facing role.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Tokyo Japan – International Construction Vacancies
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Construction Cost Consultant on Datacentres construction projects.
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English if possible.
- Japanese language skills are also a requirement for this role. This is a client-facing role, so you will be expected to converse fluently in Japanese.
- In addition, previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Construction Cost Consultant コストコンサルタント
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Quantity Surveying or are working towards this. Our client will also consider a degree qualification in another construction-related subject, such as Civil Engineering or Construction Project Management.
- In addition, you will have experience in Mechanical and Electrical projects for the construction of Datacentres, or shell and core construction of datacentres.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings. Should you be successful our client will discuss options of locations across Japan.
- It is also highly desirable that you have the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Jobs in Japan
Our clients are open to salaries for their roles in Japan, please note though, these are local roles, so ex-pat packages are not provided by this client. Candidates will be provided a salary and will need to arrange their own accommodation and transport.
We are also keen to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor currently based in Japan
In addition to a basic salary(to be discussed), a benefits package will be provided.
These roles are on local contracts, ideally, we are seeking candidates who are already based in Japan, so you will be paid a monthly salary and will manage your own accommodation and transport costs. Expat packages are not available for these roles.
To apply for Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan -International Recruitment
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor position in Japan email your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Ref: JAP/DATA/0922
Can you recommend a candidate for this Japanese-speaking Quantity Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Tokyo Japan? Please visit our blog page which provides information on our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. See how you can benefit from a referral fee. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- International Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy and Quantity Surveying professionals Overseas
- We have considerable experience working with Candidates for International Recruitment, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- Please note. Some of our overseas roles require language skills in that country. This will be clearly stated in the advertisement.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction across the world. Visit our International Jobs pages for all our worldwide vacancies.
We have other Job Vacancies for Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors in Japan Asia, just some of these roles are provided below.
Jobs in Japan for Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Consultants
M&E Quantity Surveyor job Japan Datacentres