Datacentres Quantity Surveyor Japan – International Quantity Surveying Job
Datacentres Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan: コストコンサルタントの仕事 日本
This position is for a Global British Construction Cost Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan, this is a full-time permanent job vacancy. Advanced or Native Japanese Language skills are a requirement along with some English language skills.
このポジションは、日本の東京にあるオフィス向けのグローバル ブリティッシュ コンストラクション コンサルタント向けです。
This is an award-winning British Construction Cost consultancy, so you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Please send your CV in English as some English language skills are also desirable for this client, fluent English is NOT a requirement, but you must have Advanced to Native Japanese Language skills.
Our client is a global construction cost consultancy with a long history of advising on construction projects around the world. This is a very prestigious company to work for.
Before applying for this role, please ensure you meet the following checklist of requirements
- A degree qualification is a requirement. Our client will accept candidates with construction-related degree qualifications, such as Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management or Quantity Surveying and Commercial management.
- Experience in Datacentres Projects, or buildings projects, is highly desirable. Our client is seeking candidates who have already had some experience in Quantity Surveying for Datacentres or Buildings Projects such as mixed-use, commercial and residential.
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy is highly desirable. Our client will also consider candidates from a Contractor background if you speak fluent Japanese.
- Solid pre and post-contract experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You will have Japanese Language skills, and advanced to Native level would be highly desirable as this is a client-facing role.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Tokyo Japan
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Construction Cost Consultant on Datacentres construction projects.
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English if possible.
- Japanese language skills are also a requirement for this role. This is a client facing role, so you will be expected to converse fluently in Japanese.
- In addition, previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Construction Cost Consultant コストコンサルタント
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Quantity Surveying or are working towards this. Our client will also consider a degree qualification in another construction-related subject.
- In addition, you will have experience in Mechanical and Electrical projects for the construction of Datacentres, or shell and core construction of datacentres.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings. Should you be successful our client will discuss options of locations across Japan.
- It is also highly desirable that you have the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan
Our clients are open to salaries for their roles in Japan, please note though, these are local roles, so ex-pat packages are not provided by this client
We are also keen to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor currently based in Japan
In addition to a basic salary, a benefits package will be provided. These roles are on local contracts, so you will be paid a monthly salary and will manage your own accommodation and transport costs.
To apply for Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan, International jobs
To apply email your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Ref: JAP/DATA/0922
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website or for detail on any of our International jobs, please get in touch via email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specifically named clients with your express permission.
We have other roles for Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors in Japan, click on the links for detailed information.
Jobs in Japan for Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Consultants
M&E Quantity Surveyor job Japan Datacentres
Japanese quantity surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan/ Cost Consultant Jobs Japan