M&E Quantity Surveyor Japan – International Quantity Surveying Job
M&E Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan: コストコンサルタントの仕事 日本
This position is for a Global British Construction Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan. They have a long history of providing construction consultancy advice to clients with prestigious building projects across the world.
This is an award-winning British consultancy you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Fluent Japanese language skills are a requirement for this role, please note N1 or N2 will be acceptable for this role as you will be expected to liaise with Japanese clients.
Before applying for this role, please ensure you meet the following checklist of requirements
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying is a requirement
- M&E Projects experience, ideally DataCentres or Industrial projects or M&E Buildings Projects
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy. Our client will also consider candidates with main contractor experience
- Fluent or very strong Japanese language skills are an essential requirement for this role
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Tokyo Japan
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in the region
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English.
- Some Japanese language skills are desirable, but our client will provide language classes for those who do not have Japanese skills
- In addition, previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant コストコンサルタント
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Quantity Surveying or are working towards this.
- In addition you must have M&E Experience ( Mechanical and Electrical) OR experience as a Quantity Surveyor on Database projects, or Industrial Projects.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings
- Also the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan
Our client are open to salaries for their roles in Japan.
We are also keen to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor currently based in Japan
In addition to basic salary, a full benefits package will be provided.
To apply for Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan, International jobs
To apply email your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Ref: JAP/ME/0922
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website or for detail on any of our International jobs, please get in touch via our contact us form on our contact page or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specifically named clients with your express permission.
Please click on the links below for all our other roles in Japan
Japanese quantity surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan/ Cost Consultant Jobs Japan