Quantity Surveyor job Cheltenham
Stafford Lawrence Ltd are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a Cost Consultancy client based in the Tewkesbury/ Cheltenham area.
They are keen to hear from candidates with Private Residential, Healthcare and Interiors sector experience. But they are open to candidates with experience in other sectors
Our client is a bespoke, consultancy organisation who offer Quantity Surveying, Project Management, CDM Contract Administration and Employers Agent services. Your work will cover the Gloucestershire area.
We also have jobs for Quantity Surveyors in the UK and jobs for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East see our UK and International jobs pages for more information.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant
- 3-5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a Cost Consultancy organisation
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor for Residential Healthcare Interiors. Candidates with experience in other sectors will also be considered
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification
- You will also be located in the Cheltenham/Gloucester/ Worcester area, or within commuting distance.
- Furthermore, strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor job Cheltenham
- £30,000 – 37,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- Mileage Allowance
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveying Jobs
Email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Cost Consultancy / Quantity Surveying professionals in the UK
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency who specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Contact us at Stafford Lawrence if you are seeking a Career in Property or Construction and do not see a role/ job /career to suit you.
- We have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our UK Vacancies.
Here are just a few of our other vacancies in Gloucester and Cheltenham.
Contact us via the website if you have any questions on our roles, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles you can also follow us on Linkedin