Quantity Surveyor job Cheltenham
Quantity Surveyor Job Cheltenham: Stafford Lawrence Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant for a Chartered Surveying practice in Cheltenham. This role is for a premier Cost Consultancy client based in the Tewkesbury/ Cheltenham area. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our clients are keen to hear from candidates with Private Residential, Healthcare and Interior Fit-out construction sector experience. But they are open to candidates with experience in other sectors, such as Mixed Use, Commercial and Infrastructure sectors.
Our client is a bespoke, consultancy organisation who offers Quantity Surveying, Project Management, CDM Contract Administration and Employers Agent services. Your work will cover the Gloucestershire area.
We also have job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants across the United Kingdom. We also have job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East and the USA. Please visit our United Kingdom and International jobs pages for detailed information on each role.
Please Note: This United Kingdom role is open to United Kingdom Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot offer sponsorship or visas for this role to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant job Vacancy
- The ideal candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the United Kingdom with a Cost Consultancy or PQS organisation.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor for the construction of Residential Healthcare or Interior Fit-out projects. Candidates with experience in other sectors will also be considered, our client is flexible and can provide training.
- Ideally, you will have a degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management or another construction-related degree qualification. Our client will also consider HND qualifications in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management as long as you can show experience with a cost consultancy.
- It is highly desirable if you have MRICS or are working towards Chartered MRICS professional status, APC. Our client will consider candidates who are 12-18 months from Chartered status and can also offer assistance with APC Training if required.
- Ideally, you will also be located in the Cheltenham/Gloucester/ Worcester area, or within commuting distance. Candidates who wish to relocate from another part of the UK to the Cheltenham area will also be considered.
- Experience of mentoring and managing less senior members of the team would also be a desirable asset.
- Furthermore, strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor job Cheltenham
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary of £30,000 – 42,000 per annum, in addition to a great basic salary you will also receive the following additional benefits.
- Mileage Allowance
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 27 days plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop
- In addition, one Professional Subscription.
- Training and Development
- Mentoring for APC if required
To apply for this Cost Consultancy job vacancy in Cheltenham
Email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveying professionals in the UK.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency who specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, USA and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact us form on our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Contact us at Stafford Lawrence if you are seeking a Career in Property or Construction and do not see a role/ job /career to suit you.
- We have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our UK Vacancies.
Here are just a few of our other job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors in Gloucester and Cheltenham.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in the UK? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and earn a fee. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Cheltenham Candidate referral scheme benefits.
Contact us if you have any questions on our roles email email@example.com.
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles you can also follow us on Linkedin