Senior Quantity Surveyor Gloucester
Our client is a well known Cost Consultancy who offer Quantity Surveying/ Cost Consultancy /PQS services to a wide range of companies.
Considered an excellent organisation to work for, our client will provide a structured career path for all candidates.
They are seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant with the experience and ability to work alone and as part of the team. This role will be office based with some additional travel to client sites when required. You will be overseeing the contractors on behalf of the client
Ideally, they are seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor with Experience, of Highways / Civils or Mixed Use, or Housing Development
This is a permanent full-time role. Preference is also given to candidates located in the area or candidates who are keen to relocate to Gloucestershire.
Requirements for the Senior QS Jobs Gloucestershire
- You will have a professional qualification as a Quantity Surveyor, or a degree or equivalent.
- In addition, MRICS Chartered or working towards Chartered Status APC. https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/assessment-of-professional-competence-apc/
- As well as, Circa 5- 9 Years experience Quantity Surveying experience, with a well-known organisation.
- You will also have a Solid work history and the ability to work alone or as part of a team is essential.
- To sum up, we are seeking to recruit a candidate based in the area, with the ability to travel to projects and work independently
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant Gloucester
A Basic Salary of 45,000 -£55000 per annum.
In addition, Mobile Laptop, Mileage
As well as pension and professional fees
To apply to any of our live Construction Vacancies
Email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd are an Employment Agency who specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Are you seeking a Career in Property or Construction? Dont see a role to suit you? Contact us, we can assist in finding you a role.
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts directly.
You can also follow us on www.linkedin.com/company/stafford-lawrence-ltd to receive updates on all our new roles.
We also have other roles in the Gloucester Area. Click on the link for detailed information.