Senior Quantity Surveyor Cheltenham
Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant Cheltenham Vacancy, Quantity Surveyor jobs UK: Our client is a well-known Cost Consultancy that offer Quantity Surveying/ Cost Consultancy or PQS services to a wide range of companies in the Gloucestershire and Cheltenham areas.
Considered an excellent organisation to work for, our client will provide a structured career path for all candidates.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been working for this construction consultancy for over 10 years, assisting with growth and expansion across the UK.
They are seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant with the experience and ability to work alone and as part of the team. This role will be office based with some additional travel to client sites when required. As a Cost Consultant, you will be overseeing the contractors on behalf of the client, so you should have solid experience of client liaison.
Ideally, they are seeking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Experience, of Highways / Civils, Mixed Use Projects, or Housing Development, but they are open to candidates with a range of sector experience.
This is a permanent full-time job vacancy. Preference will be given to candidates located in the Gloucester or Cheltenham area or candidates who are keen to relocate to the Gloucestershire, Cheltenham or Tewkesbury area.
Please note: This role is open to United Kingdom Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK ( A Current UK work visa) Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship to non- UK nationals
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Job vacancy Gloucestershire
- You will have a professional qualification as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant. A BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Our client will also consider candidates with an HND in Quantity Surveying as long as you can show experience with a PQS organisation.
- In addition, MRICS Chartered or working towards Chartered Status APC, candidates should be 12-18 months from attaining chartered status. Click here for information on APC and information on how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Successful candidates should have Circa 3-6 Years’ experience in Quantity Surveying, Ideally some of that experience will be with a well-known Construction Cost Consultancy or PQS organisation.
- You will also have a Solid work history and the ability to work alone or as part of a team is essential.
- Experience of managing and mentoring less senior members of a quantity surveying team
- Solid reporting and strong communication skills as well as client liaison experience.
- To sum up, we are seeking to recruit a candidate based in the area, Gloucester or Cheltenham or Tewkesbury with the ability to travel to projects and work independently
- This role will report to the Associate Director of Quantity Surveying for the Gloucester practice.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant Cheltenham
This is a full-time permanent role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a Basic Salary of 45,000 -£55000 per annum.
In addition, to a great salary
- Mobile Laptop, Mileage Allowance
- Generous Pension
- One professional subscription
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Sports and Social
- Training and Development
- Flexible working hours
- Home/ Office working
To apply for this Senior Cost Consultant Cheltenham vacancy
Email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts, please quote reference: SQS/CHEL/0722
Or call for a confidential discussion 0208 638 8857
You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Linkedin Vacancies page to receive updates on all our new roles.
We also have other Quantity Surveyor jobs across the United Kingdom and overseas in addition to other roles in the Gloucestershire and Cheltenham area. Click on the links below for detailed information.
Quantity Surveyor jobs UK Gloucester
Construction Project Manager jobs UK – NEC Highways – Gloucester
Can you recommend a candidate for this Senior Quantity Surveyor job UK?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Construction Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.