Senior Quantity Surveyor Cheltenham
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Cheltenham Vacancy: Our client is a well-known Cost Consultancy who offer Quantity Surveying/ Cost Consultancy /PQS services to a wide range of companies.
Considered an excellent organisation to work for, our client will provide a structured career path for all candidates.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been working for this construction consultancy for over 10 years, assisting with growth and expansion across the UK. In our opinion they knock spots of other construction consultancy organisations, they are not corporate, stuffy or old fashioned. They are passionate about sustainability the environment and diversity. Do you want to work for an organisation who values personal growth and a clear career path? Then this is a company for you.
They are seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant with the experience and ability to work alone and as part of the team. This role will be office based with some additional travel to client sites when required. As a Cost Consultant, you will be overseeing the contractors on behalf of the client
Ideally, they are seeking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Experience, of Highways / Civils, Mixed Use Projects, or Housing Development, but they are open to candidates with a range of sector experience.
This is a permanent full-time role. Preference is also given to candidates located in the area or candidates who are keen to relocate to Gloucestershire / Cheltenham/ Tewkesbury area.
Requirements for the Senior QS Jobs Gloucestershire
- You will have a professional qualification as a Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant, A BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Our client will consider candidates with an HND in Quantity Surveying
- In addition, MRICS Chartered or working towards Chartered Status APC. Click here for information on APC and information on how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- As well as Circa 5- 9 Years’ experience Quantity Surveying experience, with a well-known organisation. Ideally some of that experience will be with a Cost Consultancy or PQS
- You will also have a Solid work history and the ability to work alone or as part of a team is essential.
- To sum up, we are seeking to recruit a candidate based in the area, Gloucester / Cheltenham / Tewkesbury with the ability to travel to projects and work independently
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant Cheltenham
A Basic Salary of 45,000 -£55000 per annum.
In addition, Mobile Laptop, Mileage Allowance
As well as pension and professional fees
To apply for this Senior Cost Consultant Cheltenham vacancy
Email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts, please quote reference: SQS/CHEL/0722
Or call for a confidential discussion 0208 638 8857
Are you seeking a Career in Property or Construction? Dont see a role to suit you? Contact us, we can assist in finding you a role.
You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Linkedin Vacancies page to receive updates on all our new roles.
We also have other roles in the Gloucester Area. Click on the link for detailed information.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Senior Cost Consultants
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.