Quantity Surveyor Gloucester/ Worcester
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Gloucester / Bristol / Avon/ Gloucester/ Worcester.
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with Cost Consultancy experience? Are you based in the Gloucester or Worcester area? Or within commuting distance?
Are you looking for a role with a great company that value work-life balance?
Our client is a well-known respected mid-sized, consultancy organisation who offer Quantity Surveying in addition to Project Management and Building Surveying services to the construction industry. We have been asked to assist with recruitment for an intermediate Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to join them in their offices on the outskirts of Gloucester
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant
- Ideally 3-5 years’ post qualification experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a Cost Consultancy organisation
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the following sectors: Civils, Infrastructure or Highways. Our client will also consider candidates with Mixed Use Commercial or Residential projects.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification would be ideal. A preference for a RICS accredited degree qualification
- The ability to work as part of a growing team. This client has a number of varied projects to work on in the region.
- You will also be located in the Gloucester/ Worcester area, or within commuting distance.
- Furthermore, strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
- Some experience managing and mentoring less senior members of the team would also be a bonus.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor job Gloucester
This is a permanent job vacancy. The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a basic salary of £30,000 – 45,000 per annum. In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following benefits package.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 33 days ( 25 days plus 8 bank holidays) as well as a birthday day.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
- Sports and Social Events
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Professional Development
To apply for this Quantity Surveying Job vacancy in Gloucestershire
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
Please quote reference GLOS/QS/223
We have a number of Quantity Surveying and Project Management Vacancies / Careers in the Gloucestershire area. Click on the links below for just some of our roles or visit our UK Jobs Page for detailed information.
Jobs for Quantity Surveyors in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Careers for Project Managers with NEC Contracts experience in Gloucestershire
MRICS Senior Cost Consultant job vacancy Gloucester
Can you refer a candidate for this Cost Consultant vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Quantity Surveyors in Gloucester
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Cost Consultant Recruitment Gloucestershire
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant and Employers Agent jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for Quantity Surveyors.
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles you can also follow us on Linkedin