Quantity Surveyor Gloucester – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Gloucester / Bristol / Avon/ Gloucester/ Worcester.
Our client are a growing and very respected PQS / Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy with offices across the UK. They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join them in their Gloucester offices.
Our client offer Quantity Surveying in addition to Project Management and Building Surveying services to the construction industry. We have been asked to assist with recruitment for an intermediate Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to join them in their offices on the outskirts of Gloucester
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot provide Visas for Non-UK Nationals
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant – UK Quantity Surveyor job Vacancies
- Ideally 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a Cost Consultancy organisation
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the following sectors: Civils, Infrastructure or Highways. Our client will also consider candidates with Mixed Use Commercial or Residential projects.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification would be ideal. A preference for an RICS accredited degree qualification
- MRICS Chartered Status or currently working towards APC.
- The ability to work as part of a growing team. This client has a number of varied projects to work on in the region.
- You will also be located in the Gloucester/ Worcester area, or within commuting distance.
- Furthermore, strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
- Some experience managing and mentoring less senior members of the team would also be a bonus.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor job Gloucester – QS Jobs UK
This is a permanent job vacancy. The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a basic salary of £30,000 – 42,000 per annum our client is flexible for the right person. In addition to a great basic salary you will also receive the following benefits package.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 33 days ( 25 days plus 8 bank holidays) as well as a birthday day.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
- Sports and Social Events
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Professional Development
To apply for this Quantity Surveying Job vacancy in Gloucestershire
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
Please quote reference GLOS/QS/23
We have a number of Quantity Surveying and Project Management Vacancies / Careers in the Gloucestershire area. Click on the links below for just some of our job vacancies or visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants across the UK.
Jobs for Quantity Surveyors in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
MRICS Senior Cost Consultant job vacancy Gloucester
Can you refer a candidate for this Cost Consultant vacancy? UK Construction Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Quantity Surveyors in Gloucester
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Cost Consultant Recruitment Gloucestershire
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant and Employers Agent jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for Quantity Surveyors.
You can also follow Stafford Lawrence Ltd on Linkedin to receive updates on all our latest vacancies in the UK and Overseas. Or Visit our blog pages for Tips on writing a CV or for information on Living and Working overseas as a Quantity Surveyor.