Quantity Surveyor Gloucester/ Worcester
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Gloucester / Bristol / Avon
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with Cost Consultancy experience? Are you based in the Gloucester or Worcester area? Or within commuting distance?
Are you looking for a role with a great company that value work-life balance?
Our client is a well known respected mid-sized, consultancy organisation who offer Quantity Surveying in addition to Project Management and Building Surveying services to the construction industry.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant
- 3-5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a Cost Consultancy organisation
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor of Civils, Infrastructure or Highways
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification
- You will also be located in the Gloucester/ Worcester area, or within commuting distance.
- Furthermore, strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor job Gloucester
- £30,000 – 43,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, as well as a birthday day.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveying Jobs in the UK
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
We have a number of Quantity Surveying and Project Management Vacancies / Careers in the Gloucestershire area. Click on the links below or visit our UK Jobs Page for detailed information.
Contact us via the website if you have any questions on our roles, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles you can also follow us on Linkedin