Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs Cornwall
Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ Chartered quantity surveying practice. They are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant for a full-time permanent position for their offices in Truro, Cornwall. Please note for this job vacancy, you must have some experience in Quantity Surveying 6months-2 years with a UK organisation.
This is a new vacancy created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are looking for a Career in Quantity Surveying, this client are an excellent Cost consultancy to work for.
Our client can also provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake APC for Chartered Quantity Surveyor MRICS Status in the future. They have an excellent APC pass rate and some interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education, Healthcare and Government Frameworks projects.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship to Non UK Nationals currently. We cannot accept candidates who are on an overseas student visa in the UK as this is a full time permanent role.
It would also be a bonus if you had links with the Cornwall or South West area.
TO APPLY for this position, send an up to date CV to the email listed below and provide the reference number quoted. Our team will respond to your application within 24-48 hours.
Requirements – Assistant Cost Consultant Jobs
- They are seeking a candidate with some experience as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the UK 1- 3 years.
- Your experience will be with a Construction Cost Consultancy PQS / Quantity Surveying practice. Our client are a Multidisciplinary consultancy organisation, so this experience is a requirement.
- In addition, a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or commercial management. Ideally this will be a RICS accredited degree qualification. Our client will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant.
- Candidates located in the Cornwall area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the United Kingdom, if you wish to relocate to Cornwall, but it would be a bonus if you had links to the South West area.
- In addition, some experience as an Assistant Cost Consultant , or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus. Our client will also consider Cost Consultancy candidates with Civils/ infrastructure projects experience
Salary and Benefits for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy
This is a permanent position, based in Truro, Cornwall. Candidates could expect a basic salary of £20,000 – £27,000, dependent upon experience.
In addition to a great basic salary, they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Structured APC Training for Chartered Status, also paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- In addition, 33 days holiday ( 25 days plus bank holidays)
- Sports and Social events
- Maternity and Paternity Benefits
- Health And Wellbeing schemes
To apply for this vacancy of Assistant Cost Consultant- UK Construction Recruitment
To apply email your up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts Please state AQS Cornwall in the subject line and Quote Reference AQS-06-22
- Please detail on your CV, the year you attained your BSc in Quantity Surveying and at which university.
We have a number of other job vacancies and careers for Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers in Cornwall. Click on the links below for more information:
Quantity Surveyor job in Cornwall
For information on how to become a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant, visit the official RICS website,how to become a Quantity Surveyor or search for Careers in Quantity Surveying on the internet.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Assistant Cost Consultant job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction & Engimeering Recruitment Consultants offer an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy and get a referral fee. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Assistant Quantity Surveyors
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction Recruitment Consultants have 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking candidates for Assistant Quantity Surveyor and Assistant Cost Consultant Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits.