Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs Cornwall
Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ PQS firm, they are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant for their offices in Truro, Cornwall.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are looking for a Career in Quantity Surveying, this client are an excellent Cost consultancy to work for.
Our client can also provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake APC for Chartered Quantity Surveyor Status in the future. They have an excellent APC pass rate and some interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education, Healthcare and Government Frameworks projects.
Requirements – Assistant Cost Consultant Jobs
- They are seeking a candidate with some experience as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor 1- 3 years
- Your experience can be with a Cost Consultancy / Quantity Surveying practice or a Main Contractor
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, ideally a RICS accredited degree qualification. Our client will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant.
- Candidates located in the Cornwall area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, if you wish to relocate.
- In addition, experience as a Cost Consultant on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
Salary and Benefits for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs
Candidates should expect a salary of £20 – £25,000
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Structured APC Training for Chartered Status, also paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- In addition 25 days of Holiday, plus birthday
To apply for any of our Assistant Cost Consultant jobs/ vacancies
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
We have a number of other roles for Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers in Cornwall. Click on the links below for more information:
Construction Project Manager Truro: https://www.staffordlawrence.com/construction-project-manager-truro-cornwall/
Quantity Surveyor job Cornwall https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-senior-quantity-surveyor-job-cost-consultant-pqs-truro/
Employers Agent Jobs Cornwall and Devon https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-employers-agent-pm-project-manager-cornwall-or-devon/