MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job – Dubai, UAE
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Chartered Status is a requirement for this role/
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). Such as mixed-use, commercial and residential projects and a Degree Qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for a in depth conversation. We have a number of vacancies for Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultants in the Middle East, please visit our International Jobs page for information on all of our Middle East Quantity Surveyor jobs.
Please Note: Positions in Dubai are highly sought after, so you must meet all requirements for these roles to be considered.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Dubai
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a 3 year BSc Quantity Surveying for this role). Our client will not consider other degree qualifications
- MRICS – Chartered Status is a requirement for this role.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy in the Middle East ( Circa 5+ years experience in the Middle East)
- As well as, strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience, strong knowledge of measurements, this experience is essential for this role. The role is key to setting up a specialist measurement studio for the company in the Middle East.
- As well as, Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, Healthcare projects
- Candidates should have experience of managing and mentoring less senior members of a team.
- The role will report to the Director of Cost for the Dubai office.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant Job- Dubai
This is a permanent role in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 6 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy
- In addition, Accommodation and transport allowances as well as Medical on top
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor job role in Dubai
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote REF: MRICSSQSUAE-05-22
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
- Please visit our blog for even more CV Writing Tips
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please follow the link . How do I become a Chartered Surveyor
We also have a number of other roles for Quantity Surveyors across the Middle East -UAE, Saudi and Qatar
Chartered Quantity Surveyor jobs careers and vacancies in Qatar
Chartered Quantity Surveyor job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
You can also Follow Stafford Lawrence Ltd Construction and Engineering Recruiters on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin