MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job – Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS NOW ON HOLD UNTIL FEBRUARY 2024.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking to recruit a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor for a job vacancy with one of the Best British Construction consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Chartered Status is a requirement for this vacancy. A requirement means : Wanted or Needed. Please do not apply for this position if you do not hold Chartered Status or have previous Middle East experience.
This job vacancy requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). Such as mixed-use, commercial and residential projects and a Degree Qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for a in-depth conversation. We have a number of vacancies for Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultants in the Middle East, please visit our International Jobs page for information on all of our Middle East Quantity Surveyor jobs.
Please Note: Job Vacancies in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates are very highly sought after. You must meet all requirements for these vacancies to be considered, as the competition is very strong. This vacancy requires some previous Middle East experience.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Dubai – Middle East Recruitment
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management ( We can only accept a 3 year BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial management for this role). Our client will not consider other degree qualifications.
- MRICS – Chartered Status is a requirement for this role. Candidates without MRICS will not be considered.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation. Candidates should have at least 3-5 years post qualification experience with a consultancy. We are not seeking candidates from a main contracting background.
- As well as, Experience of Residential, projects.
- Candidates should have experience of managing and mentoring less senior members of a team.
- The role will report to the Director of Cost for the Dubai office.
- Previous Middle East experience is a mandatory requirement for this role.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant Middle East Job- Dubai
This is a permanent full time position in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
- Basic salary – 34,000 -37,000AED PER MONTH, total package. Candidates with some previous Middle East experience will receive the higher end of the banding
- In addition, candidates will receive Medical Cover on top of their salary
- Bonus as per UAE law
For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog on Living and working in the Middle East
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor job role in Dubai
THIS ROLE IS NOW ON HOLD UNTIL FEBRUARY 2024 ( Please check back at the end of January)
TO APPLY email your CV to email@example.com. Quote REF: MRICSSQSUAE-24 ( Please do not apply for this role until February 2024)
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
- Please visit our blog for even more CV Writing Tips
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing Quantity Surveyor candidates into vacancies with Construction Consultancies in the Middle East. We guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please follow the link . How do I become a Chartered Surveyor
We also have a number of other job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors across the Middle East -UAE, Saudi and Qatar
Chartered Quantity Surveyor jobs careers and vacancies in Qatar
Chartered Quantity Surveyor job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East