Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan
Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan: コストコンサルタントの仕事 日本
This position is for a Global Construction Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan.
This is an award-winning British consultancy you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Fluent Japanese is a requirement for this role. Please send your CV in English as some English language skills are also desirable, fluent English is not a requirement. Our client would be very keen to speak to Quantity Surveyors with Fluent Japanese. They can provide ongoing training for Chartered MRICS Status if required.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Tokyo Japan
- Fluent Japanese language skills are essential, Japanese National or N1-N2 Japanese proficiency, 日本語 plus Intermediate English. Please only apply if you are a fluent Japanese speaker.
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English.
- In addition, previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant コストコンサルタント
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Quantity Surveying or are working towards this.
- In addition, Chartered status is also desirable but not essential. If you are working towards APC or would like to, our client would be keen to consider you for a role.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings
- Also the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan
Our client are open to salaries for their roles in Japan.
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor currently based in Japan, or a Quantity Surveyor with Japanese language skills any where in the world
This is a local role so candidates will be based in Japan on local salaries
In addition to basic salary, a full benefits package will be provided.
Training for Chartered Status
To apply for Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan
Email your CV in English to email@example.com
To ensure that your CV is passed to the correct recruiter, please type “Japan QS” in the subject line
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specifically named clients with your express permission.
We also have other roles in Japan and Asia for candidates with Cost and Quantity Surveying experience
Please follow the links for more detail
Japanese quantity surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan/ Cost Consultant Jobs Japan