Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan – International Construction Recruitment Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Japan: コストコンサルタントの仕事 日本
This position is for a Global British Construction Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan.
This is an award-winning British Construction consultancy. You can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Fluent Japanese JLPT N1 or N2 Native or Advanced is a requirement for this role. Please send your CV in English as some English language skills are also desirable, fluent English is not a requirement. Our client would be very keen to speak to Quantity Surveyors with Fluent Japanese. They can also provide ongoing training for Chartered MRICS Status if required.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant /Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Tokyo Japan
- Fluent Japanese language skills are essential, Japanese National or N1-N2 Japanese proficiency, 日本語 plus Intermediate English. Please only apply to this job vacancy (Kyūjin) 求人 if you are a fluent Japanese speaker.
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English if possible.
- In addition, previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant コストコンサルタント
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Quantity Surveying or are working towards this. Our client will consider other construction-related degree qualifications, if you can show experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- In addition, Chartered status is also desirable but not essential. If you are working towards APC or would like to, our client would be keen to consider you for a role.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings projects.
- Also, we are seeking candidates the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit as you will be reporting to the client on behalf of the Construction Consultancy.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan – Quantity Surveying Vacancies Asia
Our clients are open to salary packages for their job vacancies in Japan, dependent upon location. Some positions are located outside of Tokyo. Tōsha no kuraianto wa, Nihon de no kyūjin ni taisuru kyūyo pakkēji o kangei shimasu.
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor or cost consultant Sūryō chōsa-in matawa kosutokonsarutanto currently based in Japan, or a Quantity Surveyor with Japanese language skills anywhere in the world.
This is a local role, ideally for candidates who are already based in Japan so a local salary and package is provided. Our client does not provide expat packages for these job vacancies.
In addition to a basic salary ( to be discussed on a case-by-case basis), a full benefits package will be provided.
Training provided for Chartered Status
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Japan – Quantity Surveyor Recruitment Asia
Email your CV in English to email@example.com
To ensure that your CV is passed to the correct recruiter, please quote Ref: JAPAN/QS/23
N.B Please detail clearly on your CV/ Resume your level of Japanese language skill JLPT N1 or N2 are requirements for this role.
We also have other job vacancies in Japan and Asia for candidates with Cost and Quantity Surveying experience
Cost Consultant job vacancies in Japan– Tokyo base
Can you recommend a candidate for this Job vacancy for a Quantity Surveyor In Japan
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Tokyo Japan? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy in Japan. We are currently supporting Plant a Tree or Ocean Generation or another charity of your choice. See how you can also benefit. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- International Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA New Zealand and Asia.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into first-time overseas careers, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- Please note. Some of our overseas job vacancies require language skills in that country. This will be clearly stated in the advertisement.
- For any questions on the jobs vacancies and careers on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction across the world.