Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Japan – International Quantity Surveying Job Vacancies
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Japan: コストコンサルタントの仕事 日本. This is a permanent job vacancy, based in Tokyo Japan.
This position is for a Global British Construction Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan. They have a long history of providing construction consultancy advice to clients with prestigious building projects across the world. The are seeking a fluent Japanese speaker with experience of Quantity Surveying or Cost Consulting for this permanent job vacancy.
This is an award-winning British consultancy you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Fluent Japanese language skills are a requirement for this job vacancy, please note JLPT Level N1 or N2 will be acceptable for this role as you will be expected to liaise with Japanese clients.
Before applying for this vacancy, please ensure you meet the following checklist of requirements
- A degree qualification in a construction-related subject is preferred. Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Engineering are acceptable degree qualifications
- Experience as a quantity surveyor, ideally, Buildings, Data Centres or Industrial projects or M&E Buildings Projects
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy. Our client will also consider candidates with main contractor experience, but if you have Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy this will be preferred
- Fluent or very strong Japanese language skills JLPT N1 or N2 are an essential mandatory requirement for this job vacancy. Please detail in your CV your Japanese language level, JLPT Level
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Tokyo Japan- Quantity Surveyor Jobs Asia
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant is a requirement for this role
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English if possible.
- Fluent Japanese language skills are desirable. JLPT ( Japanese Language Proficiency Test ) level N1 or N2. This is a MANDATORY requirement
- In addition, previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant コストコンサルタント
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Quantity Surveying or are working towards this. Engineering and Construction related degree qualifications will also be considered.
- In addition, you must have Buildings or M&E Experience ( Mechanical and Electrical) OR experience as a Quantity Surveyor on Database projects, or Industrial Projects.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings
- Also, candidates should have the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Japan- Overseas Quantity Surveyor Vacancies
Our clients are open to salaries for their vacancies in Japan, dependent upon location. Circa 250,000 – 400,000JPY
We are also keen to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor with Japanese language skills but are not currently based in Japan, but happy to relocate
In addition to a basic salary, a full benefits package will be provided.
Please note: These are local roles, so expat packages are not available on these positions
To apply for Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan – International job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors
To apply email your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Ref: JAP/ME/0922
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting for Quantity Surveyors in overseas locations and in the UK. Our roles are with Consultancy, or Cost Consultancy and Engineering clients.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website or for detail on any of our International jobs, please get in touch via our contact us form on our contact page or email email@example.com
Please click on the links below for our other Quantity Surveyor job vacancies in Japan
Datacentres Quantity Surveyor job Tokyo Japan
Can you recommend a candidate for this Japanese-speaking Quantity Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Tokyo Japan? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. See how you can benefit from a referral fee. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- International Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA New Zealand and Asia.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into first-time roles overseas, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- Please note. Some of our overseas vacancies require language skills in that country. This will be clearly stated in the advertisement.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction across the world.