MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE. We have a number of permanent job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East currently. This position is for a leading worldwide construction cost consultancy organisation and requires specific experience of Bridges, Roads Civils, Highways AND Infrastructure projects.
This is a major civils project with long Bridges, Land reclamation, roads and ancillary works. So if you have this experience read on….
This role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant for Abu Dhabi in the Middle East and is a live and urgent permanent job vacancy.
Previous Middle East experience as a Quantity Surveyor is preferred for this role, but if you have Pre Contract experience of this type of project, our client would be keen to hear from you.
Please note ALL requirements below must be met, not just one requirement. A requirement means: WANTED OR NEEDED
POLITE NOTICE: Competition for roles in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is very strong indeed. So PLEASE help us to help those people we can help. We respectfully ask that you only apply if you meet ALL requirements.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor job in the Middle East- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- MRICS chartered status, is a requirement for this role. Please detail on your CV the year you acquired this and your RICS membership number. Please also provide a copy of your certificate along with your CV when applying. Without this, we cannot process your application. If you do not have a copy of your certificate, provide your membership number and we will be able to check this on the RICS member’s website.
- SPECIFIC experience in Bridges, Roads Civils and Infrastructure projects as a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant. Please detail your experience of Bridges Roads etc and include the value, the type of project (refurbishment or new build) and the dimensions of the Bridge project. length etc.
- Experience with a Construction Cost Consultancy organisation. We are not seeking candidates with a main contractor background. Experience with a well-known cost consultancy is essential for this job vacancy in the Middle East, United Arab Emirates, so your experience must be with a cost consultancy and ideally, you will be currently working for a Cost Consultancy. Some main contractor experience will be considered, but the majority must be with a consultancy.
- For this vacancy you MUST have strong Pre Contract, cost planning validation of cost plans experience
- Our clients are open to years of experience as a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, but you must meet ALL requirements and fit with the salary banding.
- In addition, a 3-year Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management from a recognised university. Please detail on your CV where you attained your Degree Qualification and the year you achieved this.
- Previous Middle East experience is not a requirement for this role. N.B experience with a consultancy organisation overseeing Bridges and Infrastructure Projects is a requirement. Our client would prefer someone who has some overseas experience if possible, but this is not essential.
- In addition, Knowledge in the use of Quantity Surveying software CostX or similar software experience is a requirement; Please detail your software experience in your Curriculum Vitae /Resume.
POLITE NOTICE: Competition for roles in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is very strong indeed. So PLEASE help us to help those we can help, we respectfully ask that you only apply if you meet ALL requirements.
Salary & Benefits – Senior Cost Consultant jobs in the Middle East Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant can expect a total package salary of 31,000- 36,000 Dirhams per month.
If you do not understand what total package means, read our blog on working in the middle east. Our blog page provides information which will explain how salaries are provided in the middle east.
The figure above is slightly negotiable for the right person. This is a total package salary which includes accommodation allowance and transport allowance.
- In addition, Medical cover is provided on top of your salary
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
- In addition, Bonus as per UAE law, based on a percentage of annual salary
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
To apply for this role email your CV to our Middle East team firstname.lastname@example.org. For this role Quote REF: AbuDhabi SQS1122. In addition, please provide a copy of your MRICS certificate of Chartered Status. Please also provide a copy of your BSc Quantity Surveying. We need this in order to pass your CV to the recruiter responsible for the role.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction and engineering professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the job roles and vacancies on our website, please get in touch via the website contact form or email email@example.com
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruitment consultancy, we specialise in Cost, Commercial, Contracts, Project Management and Engineering roles worldwide
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. CVs are sent to specifically named clients only with the permission of each candidate.
- For additional information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog page on Working in the Middle East
We also have a number of other job vacancies for cost, commercial and contract professionals across the Middle East. See just a few below and click on the links for detailed information.
Contracts Manager Qatar – Stafford Lawrence Contracts Expert
Contracts Advisor Saudi Arabia – Stafford Lawrence Projects Team
Senior Commercial Manager jobs Saudi Arabia
Can you recommend a candidate for this Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Know of a Quantity Surveying candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Middle East Quantity Surveying Job Vacancies