MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs Saudi Arabia Middle East – Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
Quantity Surveyor jobs Saudi Arabia, KSA. Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting in the Middle East Region for over 20 years
In addition. the roles require strong pre-contract and post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, in particular Saudi Arabia KSA please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
We have roles for Quantity Surveyors /Cost Consultants across the Middle East. All our roles are with well known British Cost Consultancy and Engineering organisations. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on what salary and benefits you could expect in Saudi Arabia or other parts of the Middle East, please email us to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Saudi Arabia, Middle East/ Cost Consultant Jobs, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated. ( Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates). We do have roles from time to time that do not require MRICS, these roles can be found on our International Jobs pages
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying is also a requirement, for instance, we cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our QS vacancies. Sometimes this requirement is due to visa requirements, but sometimes our client will specify that they want a Degree In a specific subject.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Cost Consultancies such as Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds, Currie & Brown or other well known consultancy organisations.
- Some of our roles require previous middle east experience, but from time to time clients will ask for candidates who would like their first role in the Middle East. We tend to advertise these roles on our Linkedin account first, so please visit and follow Stafford Lawrence Ltd on Linkedin.
- Also, strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience is required, for most of these roles.
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Job / Cost Consultant Job Dubai. Qatar, Saudi
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience, to sum up, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy. Salaries vary from country to country at the moment so we will discuss salaries and bandings with all candidates. Salaries for remote roles tend to be higher.
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-work-in-the-middle-east-jobs-vacancies-salary-roles-job/
- Please note: Competition for roles in the Middle East is very high, so please ensure when applying that you meet the requirements listed on our roles.
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom based recruitment consultancy
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
To Apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com and quote the reference on the role on our website
Click on the links below for just a few of our middle east roles
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Chartered Quantity Surveyor jobs middle east/ MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs Middle East/ Work in the middle east