MRICS Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi Arabia – Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy
MRICS Commercial Manager Jobs Saudi Arabia: Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a Construction Cost Consultancy client to find an MRICS Commercial Manager for a full-time permanent position in Saudi Arabia, KSA. This is a prestigious role working on a mega project in Riyadh. We also have a number of other Commercial Manager Jobs in the Middle East with various consultancy clients, please visit our international jobs page for detailed information.
Our client are a well-known British Construction Cost Consultancy with a number of great projects in Saudi Arabia KSA. They have been in the region for over 20 years.
Please note MRICS is a requirement for this role along with a Degree in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. If you would like more information on salaries for commercial managers in the middle east, visit our blog on our website which provides information on salaries.
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Jobs KSA- Middle East Job Vacancies
The title of this role states MRICS. So being a Chartered Member MRICS is a requirement. Please only apply to this role if you are a full Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Quantity Surveyors as we cannot accept candidates without this. We cannot accept AssocRICS candidates who are pursuing APC currently.
- 10-12 (max) years post-degree experience as a Commercial Manager/ Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant
- Previous Middle East experience is NOT a requirement for this role, but it would be nice to have some previous international or overseas experience.
- In addition, you must hold MRICS Chartered Status, we are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) we cannot consider candidates without full chartered status.
- A degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management from a recognised University. This must be a 3-year degree qualification.
- In addition, you will have Buildings Experience, so sector experience can be a mix of: Mixed Use, Commercial Residential, Hotels or Leisure projects.
- Solid PRE and POST contract experience.
Salaries for Commercial Managers in the Middle East Saudi
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy for a Commercial Manager based in Riyadh, KSA
- A total package salary (tax-free) 48,000-52,000SAR, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following. Total Package means ( salary, accommodation allowance and transport allowance) Full detail on total packages are available on our blog page.
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
- Visa costs are provided
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
To Apply to any of our Jobs for Commercial Managers in the Middle East
To apply email your up-to-date CV/ Resume to our Middle East admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference: CMKSA/0822
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact form on our contact page or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Commercial Managers /Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the RICS official website Website for the RICS for Membership Status
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more.
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
Can you recommend a candidate for this Middle East job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Commercial manager job vacancy in the Middle East? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Commercial Manager Saudi candidate referral scheme
Here are just some of our other job vacancies in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants
Associate Director of Cost Vacancy NEOM projects, Saudi Arabia Middle East
Commercial Director job vacancy Qatar Middle East jobs
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs UAE Middle East
Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East