Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Cornwall
This Senior Quantity Surveyor role is for a candidate with Cost Consultancy experience. Our client is seeking to recruit for their offices in Cornwall. The position is with a dynamic Cost Consultancy for their office in Cornwall. Projects are typically Commercial, Mixed Use, Education, Government and some High-End Residential projects.
- Relocating to Cornwall from another part of the UK? Please call us. 0208 638 8857
Our client is an established forward-thinking practice, with offices across the UK, an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name. A company committed to corporate social responsibility, heavily involved in local community projects and initiatives.
Some would say they are also the premier consultancy in the Southwest, staff turnover is exceptionally low, and they have many great accolades to their name.
If you are looking to escape to the country to Cornwall and you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant job in the Southwest at any level, we have a number of roles in the region with a variety of organisations. Please contact us for more information.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Cornwall
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or another RICS Accredited degree qualification.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Consultancy Organisation or a PQS as a Quantity Surveyor circa 5-7 years’ experience.
- In addition, you will have Chartered Quantity Surveyor status MRICS or working towards APC and the desire to live and work in the Cornwall area.
- Candidates should have Buildings project experience, for example, Mixed Use, Commercial, Education, Residential or Govt Projects
- The desire to live and work in the Cornwall region.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor- Cornwall
- Packages – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon your Quantity Surveying experience as we are seeking both Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- The range is 33,000 – 57,000 dependent on level above
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Plus, some work from home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events.
To apply to any of our Quantity Surveying roles in Cornwall or Devon
- Email an up-to-date CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss roles and companies before sending a CV, just drop a message to Victoria and she can arrange a call to discuss further
- Call in confidence on 0208 638 8857
We also have a number of other Quantity Surveyor job vacancies in the UK. Visit our UK jobs page for information on all our roles. Below are just a few of our live and urgent roles in the South West.
Jobs for Assistant Quantity Surveyors Truro Cornwall South West England
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Cornwall in the South West England
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? QS Jobs UK
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Senior Quantity Surveyors, Cornwall
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment UK
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.