Chartered Quantity Surveyor- Cost Consultancy Manchester North West
Stafford Lawrence Ltd is engaged on a retained search to recruit a Chartered Quantity Surveyor / PQS for a position with a well-known mid to large-sized Construction Cost consultancy in Manchester.
(Full detail on salary and package see below)
- This role has solid career progression for someone looking to move up to an Associate Director Level role in the future.
- This is a full-time permanent role.
- In addition, this client offers excellent on-top benefits with their packages, these benefits are available to all levels within the company, including bonuses for introducing clients, which is unique.
- This role is open to Quantity Surveying /Cost Consultant candidates based in the Manchester or Leeds area. A flexible work schedule is also available with this client and a generous pension allowance.
- If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant with both pre and post-contract experience seeking a career anywhere in the UK, please get in contact if you don’t see a role to suit on our website. We currently have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK and the Middle East.
Qualification / Educational Requirements – Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK
- MRICS Chartered Status is a requirement for this role in addition to a Degree BSc Qualification in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification.
- In addition sector Experience – Build – Residential, Mixed Use, and Commercial Projects.
- Experience in the Manchester area is desirable but not essential. Candidates must have a current right to live and work in the UK.
- Circa 7-12 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a Consultancy organisation PQS, for Example, Turner & Townsend, AECOM, Gleeds and similar cost consultancy/property consultancy organisations.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team, with the desire to assist in growing and mentoring a team is very important.
- Strong communication and client liaison experience are essential, some business development experience would also be desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties- Cost Consultant Manchester
- The role will be varied, you will be involved in a variety of projects in the Manchester/ Leeds area, these will be mixed-use commercial education and/ or residential projects.
- You will utilise your cost and contract management experience on projects from inception to completion.
- You will liaise closely with the client and provide timely and accurate reporting.
Salary and Benefits for the Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor jobs in Manchester /Leeds
This is a full-time permanent position based in Central Manchester
The Salary banding for this role, provided by our client is circa £45-57,000 per annum.
In addition to a solid basic you can expect the following exceptional benefits package.
- Excellent Pension provision.
- Plus Mileage allowance.
- Bonus based on performance.
- Our client offers bonuses for work winning and projects won as a result of new clients brought to the business
- In addition, one professional subscription
- Plus many other great additional benefits.
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Email your up-to-date CV/ Resume to email@example.com. Please quote ref: QS523-Manchester
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Cost Consultancy / Quantity Surveying professionals in the UK
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency who specialises in Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. We also have International jobs for Quantity Surveyors.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We have a number of Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs page for all our current vacancies
We have a number of other Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager jobs in Manchester
Below are just a few of our Manchester job vacancies for Project Managers and Building Surveyors. Visit our UK jobs pages for more roles in Manchester North West.
Project Manager Vacancy in Manchester North West
Senior Building Surveyor job vacancy in Manchester North West
Senior Construction Project Manager role in Manchester
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? UK Construction Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor and Cost Consultant candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form if you have any questions on our roles, or email email@example.com.