Building Surveyor Jobs, Vacancies, Careers. Stafford Lawrence Ltd are UK Building Surveyor Recruiters. We are always seeking strong Building Surveying professionals for positions with Specialist Building Surveying Consultancies and Multidisciplinary consultancies in the South West and across the United Kingdom. We have a number of urgent job vacancies for Building Surveyors currently.
These are full-time permanent Building Surveying vacancies from Intermediate to Team Leader and Partner Level. From time to time we advertise Assistant Level Building Surveyor Vacancies for our clients.
In addition to roles in the South West, we also have permanent vacancies across the United Kingdom. These roles are with a variety of consultancy organisations ranging from large global companies to mid-sized multidisciplinary to small bespoke consultancies.
These building surveyor job vacancies require either Residential or Commercial Building Surveying experience or both. You may also be involved in residential and commercial surveys, contracts administration, party wall and dilapidations. We also have positions for candidates with other sector experience such as Education, Healthcare or Heritage projects.
Some roles ask for MRICS Chartered Status, in addition to a degree qualification and other clients will accept candidates who do not have this status. Check the role requirements for detailed information. We provide as much information on our adverts as we can, including salary bandings which are provided by our clients.
We are seeking candidates for full-time permanent roles who are currently located in the area with experience in Building Surveying. Our clients will also consider candidates from other United Kingdom locations who wish to permanently relocate to these areas.
Requirements for the Building Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the South West UK
Typically our building surveyor jobs and vacancies ask for experience in some or all of the following :
- Contracts Administration
- Traditional Building Surveying ( either residential or commercial surveys or both) As well as Education or Industrial projects experience. Some of our more specialist clients ask for listed buildings experience
- Party Wall Matters, Party Wall Act 1966
- In addition Project Management experience
If you are seeking a career in Construction and you are looking for a Building Surveying Job or career anywhere in the United Kingdom, please get in contact with us. We have a number of roles that are not listed on our website and we would be keen to talk to you.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state “Building Surveyor UK” in the subject line. Or call us on 0208 638 8857
Please Note: These United Kingdom roles are for UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot currently provide visas for non-UK nationals.
Salary & Benefits – Building Surveyor Jobs Vacancies Careers- UK Construction Recruitment
- We have a variety of live and urgent roles in the United Kingdom from Assistant Building Surveyor, Senior Building Surveyor, Principal Building Surveyor and Associate Director of Building Surveying with a number of clients and on a variety of projects. Salaries will vary dependent upon the level of the role and location.
- We list the salary bandings suggested by our client for each of our roles on our website. These bandings are provided by our clients along with information on the Job Description and requirements for the role. Some of our clients are flexible on the bandings mentioned. We always consult with our candidates on their salary requirements before discussing roles or forwarding the detail to our clients.