Director of Commercial KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Director of Commercial KSA / Director of Quantity Surveying for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East. This role is exclusive to Stafford Lawrence Ltd and the role is for a Top Construction Consultancy with offices across the world.
We are seeking a dynamic leader for this role, with the ability to manage multicultural teams of Cost and Quantity Surveying professionals. As well as experience of Bid Management and strong Pre Contract. We would expect to see someone who has already taken a lead role in the Middle East as an Associate Director of Cost or Director of Cost. Candidates should have previous experience in the Middle East with a preference for previous experience in Saudi Dubai Abu Dhabi Oman or Kuwait.
Candidates should also have a proven background in Business Development and work winning in the region.
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure) High End Residential Commercial Mixed Use Hotels Leisure, Theme Parks would be ideal.
This International Job vacancy, is for candidates who have previous work experience in the Middle East. We have other roles for candidates who do not have previous middle east experience listed on our website.
We also have live urgent job vacancies for Saudi Arabia for an Associate Director of Cost, Commercial Managers, and Senior Quantity Surveyors for positions in the middle east.
Requirements for the Director of Commercial KSA/ Director of Quantity Surveying Middle East
- MRICS – Chartered Status is required for this role. ( We cannot accept candidates without MRICS for this role) In addition:
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a 3 year BSc Quantity Surveying for this role)
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy PQS/ Construction Consultancy or Engineering consultancy organisation at a Senior Level a minimum of 10 years management experience. Ideally Associate Director or Director of Cost level.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Hotels Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, Healthcare Mega City projects.
- Strong experience of Pre Contract and Bid Management for projects in the Middle East, is also essential
- It is essential that you have experience of managing large teams of Quantity Surveyors for a construction consultancy organisation along with full P&L responsibility and management experience. Some or all of this experience of managing a team of cost professionals must be working in the Middle East
- As well as all of the above, previous experience working in the Middle East is an essential requirement for this role, preference for some experience in Saudi Arabia.
Salary & Benefits for the Director of Commercial Middle East Vacancy
- For the successful Director of Cost / Director of Quantity Surveying KSA a Basic salary –can be discussed on a case by case basis, candidates outside of the salary banding mentioned below are also encouraged to contact us.
- Candidates can expect circa 85-95,000 KSA per month total package. This is also very open to negotiation depending upon experience, our client will not rule anyone out.
- Bonus Scheme
- Medical is provided on top of the package
- N.B Please note that the retirement age in Saudi Arabia is 60. Due to laws and the pandemic, it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain a visa for candidates.
Notes on CV Submission for this role
Please detail in your CV
- The date of your qualifications, your BSc in Quantity Surveying or commercial management, along with the university you attained your Degree Qualification
- MRICS /FRICS- the date of award, the country awarding, as well as your membership number
- Any other qualifications
- Your Date of birth and Nationality ( please state if you hold dual nationality). Please note the retirement age in Saudi Arabia. We cannot provide a visa for this role, to candidates over the age of 60.
- A photograph. Preference for a photograph which shows you in a professional capacity, rather than a social setting.
- Details of your work experience, with timeline, title and description of role and responsibilities. Please detail who you reported to and how many staff you were responsible for.
- Detail of whether you have experience of full P&L Management, staff oversight, and delivery of projects.
To apply to any of our Senior Level Cost Director jobs in the Middle East.
Email your CV Victoria Ricketts . For this role Quote REF: DIR/COST08-22
- We have 20 years of experience hiring Construction Consultancy professionals for the UK Middle East and Asia. We are hiring now for Construction Consultancy Jobs across the Middle East
- If you have any questions on these roles then please get in touch via our website contact form on our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients with your permission.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salaries in the Middle East, please read our blog on living and working in the middle east.
Working in the Middle East information on salaries visas and much more
We also have roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors and MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyors for positions with Cost Consultancy organisations in Saudi Arabia and across the middle east, further detail can be found on these roles by clicking on the links below or visiting our International jobs page.
Management vacancy Director of Cost Leisure and Entertainment
Associate Director of Cost Vacancy Abu Dhabi UAE
Middle East Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Riyadh Saudi Arabia
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Saudi Arabia