Senior Commercial Manager / Lead Cost Manager job, KSA
Senior Commercial Manager /Lead Cost Manager jobs Saudi Arabia, KSA. Jobs and Careers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered MRICS Associate Director/ Lead Cost Manager/ Senior Commercial Manager for a position with a well-known British consultancy in the Middle East for their offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, KSA. Please note Chartered Status is a requirement for this role. MRICS Member of the Royal Insitute of Chartered Surveyors
Candidates should have experience in some or all of the following: Mixed Use Commercial Residential, Leisure, High-Rise. We are not seeking Infrastructure, Civils Roads Highways for this role.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager jobs and careers in the Middle East, please go to our International jobs page for detailed information on all our other roles. We now have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors at all levels in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
This role is for a Candidate who is currently at Senior Commercial Manager or Associate Director level ideally with Previous Middle East experience.
Requirements for the Lead Cost Manager KSA
- Chartered Status MRICS Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. This requirement is essential and Non-negotiable. You can visit the RICS website for information on how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor . How to become a Chartered Surveyor
- In addition, a Degree BSc ( Bachelor of Science) specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management, from a recognised university. This specific degree is a requirement and is non -negotiable for this role.
- Ideally we are seeking candidates with previous Middle East experience, but our client will consider other senior-level commercial professionals who are currently in the United Kingdom and seeking a role in the Middle East
- Experience specifically in Commercial and /or Mixed Use, Residential or Leisure projects, our clients stipulate this as a non-negotiable requirement
- In addition, experience with a Consultancy or Client side organisation circa 15 years+. Please note you must have consultancy/ PQS experience. We are not seeking candidates with a history of working with Main contracting organisations. Candidates with only contractor experience need not apply for this role.
- A Minimum of 12-15 years’ post qualification experience pre and post-contract experience in regards to contracts and commercial management. Our client are open to candidates who do not have previous middle east experience, as long as you can show extensive Commercial and Mixed Use projects experience
- Strong contractual, commercial and financial knowledge.
- In addition an in-depth knowledge of Contract Commercial Management of projects at Tender, procurement and post contract stages.
- Above all strong communication skills and the ability to present and report at all levels to executive level
- Very strong client liaison skills.
- In addition, The ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits -Salary for the Associate Director or Senior Commercial Manager
This is a full-time permanent role based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- A total package of 55,000-65,000 Dhs per month, dependent upon experience
- Plus Medical and life insurance cover provided
- In addition, One Professional Subscription
- Company Gratuity Scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual flight allowance
- This role is a 5-day week
To apply for this Lead Cost Manager Job in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote REF:SCMKSA-0922
Or you can call in confidence +44208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact us form or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients, only with your permission.
We also have a number of other jobs and careers for Senior Level MRICS Quantity Surveyors/ Contracts Managers seeking jobs and careers in the Middle East. Please click on the links below for just some of our roles or visit our International jobs page for all our roles in the KSA, Dubai and across the Middle East.
Contracts and Commercial Advisor role Saudi Arabia
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs KSA Middle East jobs
Do you want more information on jobs and careers in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Managers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for commercial manager vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact us form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.