MRICS Associate Director Jobs – Middle East
We are seeking an MRICS Associate Director Cost Consultancy or Associate Director of Quantity Surveying for a permanent position in the Middle East with a world-class Construction Consultancy for their offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in the Middle East.
Our clients are one of the premier construction cost consultancies in the Middle East and indeed across the globe. They work in a number of sectors but this role requires Buildings Projects experence
The requirements for this role are very strict as with all roles in Saudi, so please ONLY apply if you meet all the requirements.
N.B For the avoidance of doubt, a requirement means: Wanted or Needed
Requirements MRICS Associate Director jobs / Associate Quantity Surveying KSA
Above all this role specifically requires an MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor, so you must have MRICS or FRICS Quantity Surveying route
- Stafford Lawrence is seeking Director level candidates for this role. So, you should have experience working with a Construction Cost Consultancy in A Director or Associate Director position. The role will be based in (KSA) Riyadh Saudi Arabia in the Middle East
- Candidates must have Associate Director level experience with a Consultancy organisation. We cannot consider candidates with a Main Contractor background for these roles.
- NO previous Middle East experience is required for this role, but you must meet ALL the other requirements.
- Chartered status, MRICS Chartered Status. Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – Quantity Surveying. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have MRICS Chartered Status.
- A degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also an essential requirement for this job vacancy. We cannot accept other degree qualifications for this role.
- We are specifically seeking experience in Buildings Projects, Mixed Use, Commercial, Hotels, Villas, Entertainment venues etc.
- In addition, you will have very strong Pre Contract Cost Estimating and Cost Planning Experience. Ideally we are seeking someone with both Pre and Post contract experience, but candidates MUST have pre-contract.
- This role is urgent, therefore we are seeking someone who can be available in 1 month or possibly sooner.
Salary & Benefits- Salary for Associate Director Cost Saudi Arabia
An excellent total package salary is available for this Associate Director Cost Saudi Arabia Middle East role. The salary banding for our client is 50-60,000SAR per month total package. Our client can be slightly negotiable for the right person
- In addition, Medical cover is provided on top of the total package
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights.
To Apply for this Senior Level role in Saudi Arabia
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote reference SCM /KSA 1222
Please provide the following paperwork with your application:
- A copy of your Degree Qualification showing BSc Quantity Surveying or BSc Commercial Management
- A copy of your Certificate showing your Chartered Status
Do you want more information on jobs and careers for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East – Stafford Lawrence
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Managers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Can you recommend a candidate for this MRICS Associate Director jobs vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme MRICS Associate Director Jobs in the Middle East
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact us form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
We have a number of other job vacancies in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors and Cost and Commercial professionals. Please click on the link to visit our Jobs Overseas and International Vacancies page