MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Middle East
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Saudi Middle East. STRONG PRE CONTRACT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
Stafford Lawrence is recruiting for an MRICS Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor for a position with an elite British Construction and Engineering Consultancy for Riyadh KSA in the Middle East . Middle East experience is required for this role.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, in particular Saudi Arabia KSA please contact us for an in-depth conversation or visit our blog page for information on living and working in the Middle East.
Please Note: MRICS is a requirement for this role. We cannot accept applications without this.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant Saudi Arabia, KSA
PLEASE NOTE: ALL of the following requirements must be met. For the avoidance of doubt, A requirement means: WANTED OR NEEDED
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for this role. Candidates must have passed APC and have full MRICS status. Specifically a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. This must be the Quantity Surveying route.
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying is also a requirement. We cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our QS vacancies. Sometimes this requirement is due to visa requirements, but sometimes our client will specify that they want a Degree In a specific subject. This role requires a BSc Quantity Surveying.
- Previous Middle East experience is required
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS consultancy. Please do not apply if you have a Main contractor background.
- The following experience is also a requirement, extensive PRE Contract,Strong Cost Estimating and Cost Planning experience detailed below:
- This particular role requires experience of Cost Estimating. You will be the client point of contact, leading and undertaking preparation of responses to comments and queries, reviewing work prior to approving for submission
- You will be responsible for reviewing budget scope alongside the procurement team to establish budgets for procurement purposes.
- Oversee the creation of cost models to test rates and oversee the production of Power BI reports
- Establish and manage a cost planning process, manage and review cost estimates and benchmarking, confirm cost plan values, as well as oversee BoQ production and oversee commercial analysis of tender returns.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant vacancy Middle East
A total package salary of 43,000- 55,000 SAR per month
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Flight allowance
- Medical Cover
Construction and Engineering Recruitment- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- About Us
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom based recruitment consultancy
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the official RICS Website-How to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor
To Apply for this job vacancy in Saudi in the Middle East
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference KSA/PRE-CON/2-23
- Please also provide your MRICS Registration number or a copy of your MRICS Certification with your application
- Please ensure you state on your CV, that you have a BSc in Quantity Surveying, the date you achieved this and the university, or provide a copy of your certificate with your application.
- PLEASE NOTE: it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain visas for candidates over the age of 60 for Saudi.
Click on the links below for just a few of our other middle east job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors.
Associate Director of Cost Role Saudi Arabia Middle East
Recruiting for Quantity Surveyors for Dubai Middle East
Hiring Quantity Surveyors Qatar Middle East
Vacancy for MRICS Quantity Surveyor Riyadh Middle East
CV tips for Jobs in the Middle East – Quantity Surveying
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East – Working in the Middle East