Commercial Manager, United Arab Emirates- Middle East Jobs
N.B This position is now on hold until Q2 2024. CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE NEW YEAR
Commercial Manager job vacancy in the UAE United Arab Emirates. This role is based in Abu Dhabi in the UAE.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking to recruit a Commercial Lead or Commercial manager UAE for a full-time permanent position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
Our construction consultancy client are seeking a commercial professional for a permanent role. The commercial professional must have strong Infrastructure projects experience. MRICS is also Mandatory for this role.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai, Qatar or Saudi Arabia please go to our International jobs page for detailed information. We have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors and commercial managers at all levels.. If you would like information on salaries for Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai please visit our blog on our website.
Key Responsibilities for the Lead Commercial Manager, Abu Dhabi
- You will be responsible for the commercial management of a variety of infrastructure projects across the Middle East region. The role is based in AD but projects may be in the wider region such as Dubai, Saudi or Bahrain.
- The role will entail the post-contract cost management and contracts administration of projects with a value over $100million
- Part of your role will entail the mentoring and management of a team of up to 5+ people.
- FIDIC Post contract commercial support, management of bonds, insurances, guarantee logs, interim valuations and payments
- Management of variations and recommendations as well as the management of risk and value management , cost analysis and project work
- Preparation and presentation of progress reports and cost reports.
- Management for project claims and EOT Claims.
- Mentoring and Management of a team of commercial / quantity surveying professionals.
Requirements for the Commercial Manager United Arab Emirates
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING TO THIS ROLE OF COMMERCIAL MANAGER UAE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. MANDATORY MEANS: NEEDED OR WANTED.
- MRICS status is Mandatory for this role. Our client will also accept MCIArb chartered Status for this vacancy
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is a mandatory requirement for this Commercial Manager role. This must have been taken at a recognised western university.
- An additional qualification in Construction Law would be highly regarded, such as MSc or LLM in Construction Law and practice.
- A minimum of 3 years of Middle East experience is a mandatory requirement of this role. Along with a strong understanding of FIDIC contracts
- Experience of delivering one or more major infrastructure projects with a value over $100million is also an essential requirement. Or a mix of experience to include infrastructure.
- Circa 12-15 years overall experience as a commercial manager with a Tier 1 Consultancy PM/CM organisation. ( we cannot accept main contracting candidates for this role) Our client will consider Consultancy or Client side experience. We cannot consider Main Contractor candidates for this role.
- Post Contract cost management and contracts administration experience.
- The ability to liaise at a senior level with clients in the Middle east.
- Experience of leading and mentoring a team of quantity surveyors / commercial managers
- A strong understanding of Quantity Surveying software Cost X or similar
Salary & Benefits for Commercial Managers in Abu Dhabi, Middle East jobs
The successful Commercial Manager UAE can expect a total package salary of 41,000 – 44,000 Dhs per month. This is a full time permanent position.
- Medical cover is provided on top of the package
- In addition, One Professional Subscription
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Bonus as per UAE Law
To apply for this Commercial Manager Job Vacancy Middle East
DO NOT APPLY . THIS POSITION IS CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE EXPECT TO HEAR FROM OUR CLIENT IN Q1 2024. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE NEW YEAR
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions about the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact form on our contact us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients, only with your permission.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog which provides detail on living and working and salaries for Commercial Managers in the Middle East
We also have a number of other roles for Senior Level MRICS Professionals seeking jobs in the Middle East.
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai MRICS
Associate Director Cost KSA – Stafford Lawrence Middle East Jobs
Senior Commercial Manager job vacancy Abu Dhabi UAE – Middle East Jobs
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East.
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via ourwebsite contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Building Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.