Principal PQS Surveyor – Exeter
Principal PQS Surveyor job vacancy Exeter, Devon.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience placing Cost Consultants, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveying professionals across the globe. As a result of growth plans our client has permanent vacancies for Assistant to Associate Director level quantity Surveyors across the UK.
N.B British Nationals or those with a current visa and a right to live and work in the UK
Our client is an established forward-thinking PQS / Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Therefore, some would say they are a premier construction consultancy , staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and offers an excellent work life balance. They have many awards to their name.
They are currently seeking a Principal Quantity Surveyor for their offices in Exeter, Devon. For all our other QS jobs in Devon, please visit our UK Job Page as we have a number of roles in Plymouth and Exeter.
Requirements for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Job Exeter
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management or another RICS Accredited degree qualification.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Consultancy Organisation or a PQS as a Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS chartered status is preferred for this senior level role, however our client will consider candidates 12 months from APC
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure
- The desire to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong experience in the mentoring and management of less senior members of a Quantity Surveying team.
Salary & Benefits for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Exeter
- A basic salary of £47-60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Life Cover
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social events
- Office/ Home working
To Apply for this role of Principal Quantity Surveyor Exeter Devon
To apply email your CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can call us in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will provide feedback from our clients on your CV and additional feedback throughout the recruitment process
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking PQS Cost Professionals for Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits with all our clients.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the RICS website to find out, how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor
For all our other UK Quantity Surveying roles please go to our UK jobs page
Jobs in the United Kingdom for Quantity Surveyors