Principal PQS Surveyor – Exeter
Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience placing Cost / Commercial / Quantity Surveying professionals across the globe. As a result of growth plans our client has roles for Assistant to Associate Director level quantity Surveyors across the UK. British Nationals or those with a current visa and a right to live and work in the UK
Our client is an established forward-thinking PQS / Multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Therefore, some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and offers an excellent work life balance. They have many awards to their name.
They are currently seeking a Principal PQS Surveyor for their offices in Exeter.
Requirements for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Job
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or another RICS Accredited degree qualification.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Consultancy Organisation or a PQS as a Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS chartered status is preferred, however our client will consider candidates 12 months from APC
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure
Salary & Benefits for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Exeter
- A basic salary of £45-60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply to any of our UK PQS Jobs / Vacancies
To apply email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts OR you can call us in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will provide feedback from our clients on your CV and additional feedback throughout the recruitment process
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking PQS Cost Professionals for Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits with all our clients.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
For all our UK Quantity Surveying roles please go to our UK jobs page