Principal Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy – Exeter, Devon – Construction Recruitment
Principal PQS Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant job vacancy in Exeter, Devon- Construction Consultancy- Private Practice
As a result of growth plans in the region our Construction Consultancy client has permanent vacancies for Assistant to Associate Director level quantity Surveyors across the UK. We are currently recruiting for a Principal Quantity Surveyor for this client for their offices in Exeter.
Our client is an established forward-thinking PQS- Private Practice/ Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name. Therefore, some would say they are a premier construction consultancy, and staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and offers an excellent work-life balance. They have many awards to their name.
For all our other Cost Consultancy jobs in Devon, please visit our UK Job Page as we have a number of vacancies in Plymouth and Exeter in Devon.
N.B British Nationals or those with a current visa and a right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently provide visas for Non-UK Nationals.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience placing Cost Consultants, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveying professionals across the globe. Visit our UK jobs or our International Jobs page to find your next career move.
Requirements for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Job Exeter – Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Above all, it is important that you have a Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management or another RICS Accredited degree qualification.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Cost Consultancy Organisation or a PQS as a Quantity Surveyor.
- MRICS chartered status is preferred for this senior-level job vacancy, however, our client will consider candidates 12 months from APC.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Private Residential, Commercial, Defence or Infrastructure.
- The desire to work alone and as part of a growing team.
- Strong experience in the recruitment mentoring and management of less senior members of a Quantity Surveying team.
- Experience at the level of Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant is required for this Principal QS vacancy.
Salary & Benefits for the Principal Quantity Surveyor Exeter
This is a permanent full time job vacancy based in the Exeter offices of this well know practice.
- A basic salary of £47-60,000, dependent upon experience. In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Life Cover
- Maternity/ Paternity Allowances
- Paid Social events
- Office/ Home working
To APPLY for this job vacancy of Principal Quantity Surveyor Exeter Devon
To apply email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com
OR you can call us in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will provide feedback from our clients on your CV and additional feedback throughout the recruitment process
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking PQS Cost Professionals for Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for all our clients.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the RICS website to find out, how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor
For all our other UK Quantity Surveying Jobs please go to our UK jobs page
Are you a Project Manager or Building Surveyor seeking a vacancy in Devon?
We also have vacancies in Devon for Building Surveyors Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors with Construction Consultancy experience. Here are just a few.