MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East – Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
QS Jobs in the Middle East : Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants or Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Stafford Lawrence Ltd has been recruiting Quantity Surveyors and Cost consultants for the Middle East Region for over 20 years. Our roles cover Saudi Arabia (KSA) The United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain.
In addition, the roles we currently have require strong pre-contract and some post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects, Commercial Mixed Use Residential, Leisure, Hotels, and Entertainment Venues.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation, or visit our website blog for information about living and working in the Middle East ( link on the page below)
We have roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors /Cost Consultants across the Middle East. All our roles are with well-known British Cost Consultancy and Engineering organisations. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on what salary and benefits you could expect, please email us to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East/ Quantity Surveyor Job, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- For ALL of these job vacancies, candidates MUST have Chartered MRICS Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy organisation.
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also a requirement. For instance, we cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our Quantity Surveying vacancies.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds Currie & Brown or other well-known consultancy organisations.
- Also, strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience is required, for most of these roles. It is also desirable that you have some post-contract experience
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience as a quantity surveyor.
- Some of our roles are only open to candidates with previous Middle East experience, however, we do have clients who will consider MRICS candidates for their first role in the Middle East, but you must still meet all requirements.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Job / Cost Consultant Job Dubai. Qatar, Saudi
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience and highly dependent upon location.
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog about living and working in the Middle East with information on salaries
To Apply for any of our QS Jobs in the Middle East- QS Recruitment Middle East
Please visit our International Jobs page and look at our roles listed for each area of the Middle East. These roles will have a specific reference number to quote.
Please read the requirements listed on the role carefully before applying to avoid disappointment. Apply to the email listed on the role you wish to apply for.
Provide the reference number listed on the role.
Due to spam and malware, we are not currently accepting speculative CVs . Applicants must provide a valid reference number to one of our live roles.
About Us – Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Quantity Surveyor Jobs – International Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- International Construction Recruiter has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK-based recruiter, with extensive Middle East Construction Recruitment knowledge and contacts.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- You can find out more About Us by reading our About us page About us – Stafford Lawrence Construction & Engineering Jobs
Tips for your CV, when applying to Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, as well as your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the university where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV. Keep it simple.
A selection of current vacancies in the Middle East- Middle East Quantity Surveyor Vacancies
Lead Cost Manager job Vacancy KSA Saudi Arabia Middle East
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Dubai Quantity Surveying- Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai-Middle East Recruitment -Dubai Jobs
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai – Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East
Want more information on living and working in the Middle East? View our blog, for information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East.
Information for Quantity Surveyors who want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence