MRICS Senior Building Surveyor Job Winchester, Hampshire
Our client is a Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy, they are looking for a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor /Associate Director for their new offices in Winchester, Hampshire. Therefore, If you are a Building Surveyor with team leadership and Project Management experience, and would like to work with a growing consultancy, this role will be perfect for you.
Our client offer consultancy services such as Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Project Management to a range of clients in the region.
Our client are considered a great company to work for, staff turnover is extremely low and they have an excellent work life balance across the organisation allowing some homeworking, flexible hours health and wellbeing initiatives as well as the chance to get involved in local community projects
Because of future growth plans, they are looking for a future leader to take an active role in growing their business and brand for their Building Surveying Division. As well as building surveying knowledge, it is important that you are a good fit with the ethos of this company.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to grow as a Senior Building Surveyor, then this role will be perfect for you.
Role and Requirements for the Senior Building Surveyor
- Chartered status MRICS is highly desirable. ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) Building Surveying route.
- Candidates who are AssocRICS and working towards APC will also be considered.
- Above all, A degree qualification in Building Surveying is a requirement. Our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications. As long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor for both Residential and Commercial projects.
- In addition, this role will require experience as a Building Surveyor in both Commercial and Residential projects
- You will have very strong client-facing skills and the ability to advise clients, as this is very much part of a Building Surveyors role
- You will have experience in, Dilapidations, Party Wall Matters, Defects Analysis, Contracts Administration, EA, Project Management, IR Appraisals, Due Diligence reports, and Pre Acquisitions surveys.
- Strong knowledge of JCT Contracts and CDM.
Salary & Benefits- Jobs Senior Building Surveyor Hampshire
- Salary is open to discussion. We can discuss this on a case-by-case basis. Basic circa £45,000- £60,000. As well as a salary you will receive the following benefits:
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance, 33 days plus 8 bank holidays and Birthday day
- Mileage Allowances
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Other great benefits as well as Bonus
- Some home working circa 2 days per week.
- One paid professional subscription
- Sports and Social events
If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other United Kingdom and International jobs, please, get in touch with us email@example.com
To Apply this Senior Building Surveyor Winchester Job Vacancy
To apply for this position email an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae / Resume to Victoria Ricketts
Please quote reference SBS / Winchester
OR you can call us in confidence on 0208 638 8857
We also have a number of other Building Surveying Job vacancies and careers across the United Kingdom. Here are just some of our current roles.
Director Vacancy Building Surveying Kent
Senior Building Surveyor job vacancy in Manchester
Building Surveyor Job in London
Assistant Project Manager Job Vacancy Winchester Hampshire
Can you recommend a candidate for this Building Surveying vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Senior Building Surveyor candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form on our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Building Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Building Surveying Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Building Surveying Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.