Quantity Surveyor jobs in Plymouth, Devon
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor for a permanent job vacancy with our longstanding client in Plymouth. Our client is a well-known multidisciplinary construction consultancy with offices across the South West region and the UK. Due to an increased workload on a number of government frameworks projects, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor, with the ability to work alone and as part of their team. This is a Permanent role based in their offices in Plymouth, Devon. See below for an extensive list of benefits.
Our client are considered an excellent company to work for, they take corporate social responsibility very seriously. They are heavily involved in local community projects that protect the environment as well as mental health initiatives, charity events and community volunteering with charitable fundraising and dedicated volunteering days as just a small part of the package.
This client offer a number of great benefits along with an excellent salary. Please find all detail on salary and benefits below.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Cost Consultant role, please contact us for further information about Quantity Surveying Jobs in the area, we have a number of roles with a variety of organisations, from small bespoke consultancies to mid-sized multidisciplinary to large corporations.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Devon / Cost Consultant
- Our client are looking for a candidate with experience of working with a Cost Consultancy / PQS and the ability to manage their own workload.
- Experience of Housing/commercial development/higher education/health projects
- MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor status is NOT a requirement for this role but if you have Chartered status this will be a bonus. Full support is provided for APC.
- In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area.
- Candidates should also have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally, a RICS accredited degree qualification in quantity surveying or commercial management.
- Our client are also open to candidates from a main contractor background if you wish to move to a consultancy organisations
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the desire to mentor more junior members of the team.
- A full clean driving licence, this role will require travel in the area
Salary and Benefits / Quantity Surveyor Salary
- Candidates should expect a salary of £35,000 -£45,000 in addition to a great salary you will also have the following benefits
- Laptop Mobile and Mileage allowance
- This is a Full-time, Permanent role ( we are not seeking Freelance or Contract workers for this role)
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Additional quarterly payments to assist with the cost of living
- Training and Development
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Leave
- Pension and Life Cover
- Sports & social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor in the Devon area or wish to relocate to Devon from another part of the UK, please apply or check out our website for further information and detail on our other QS jobs and vacancies in the UK and Overseas
To Apply to any of our live construction job vacancies
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
OR call 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Our other live QS, BS and PM job vacancies in Plymouth Devon
Project Manager Jobs Careers and Vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Plymouth Devon
Building Surveyor Jobs in Devon
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via our Contact Us form on our Contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org