MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs – Dubai, UAE
Quantity Surveyor jobs Dubai : Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Cost Consultant/Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British PQS consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Chartered Status is preferred but candidates with the right company and project experience will be considered without MRICS.
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). Such as mixed-use, commercial and residential projects and a Degree Qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for a in depth conversation. We have a number of vacancies for Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultants in the Middle East, please visit our International Jobs page for information on all of our Middle East Quantity Surveyor jobs.
Please Note: Positions in Dubai are highly sought after, so you must meet all requirements for these roles to be considered.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Dubai
- MRICS – Chartered Status is preferred for this role. ( Candidates with significant Mixed Use and Commercial Projects may be considered without MRICS)
- In addition A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a 3 year degree qualification a BSc Quantity Surveying for this role). Our client will not consider other degree qualifications.
- Solid previous experience with a well-known Cost Consultancy ( Circa 4+ years post degree experience) Such as E.g AECOM , Currie & Brown , Arcadis etc.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Projects. We are not seeking candidates with experience of Interiors or Civils Projects for this particular role
- No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, but you must show strong Commercial Management experience with a consultancy organisation
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors Dubai
- 22,000 -25,000 Dhs per month
- In addition, Medical is provided on top of the package
- Holiday Allowance plus all national holidays
- Professional Fees if required
For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog on Working in the Middle East
To apply for any of our Cost / Commerical/ Quantity Surveying jobs in Dubai
To apply email your CV to email@example.com . Quote REF:COSTQS05-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- In addition, If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients, only with your permission.
You can also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin
We also have a number of job vacancies for MRICS Quantity Surveyors looking for jobs in the Middle East
Do you want more information on living and working in the Dubai? Click on the link to our blog. The blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East.
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
If you are a UK National seeking a Quantity Surveying role in the UK, or a UK national looking to return to the United Kingdom from overseas, please click on the link