MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs – Dubai, UAE
Quantity Surveyor jobs Dubai : Stafford Lawrence is recruiting a Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British PQS consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Chartered Status is preferred for all our roles.
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). Such as mixed-use, commercial and residential projects and a Degree Qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation. We have a number of vacancies for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants in the Middle East, please visit our International Jobs page for information on all of our Middle East Quantity Surveyor jobs.
Please Note: Positions in Dubai are highly sought after, the competition is very strong, so you must meet all requirements for these roles to be considered.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant job vacancy Dubai
- MRICS – Chartered Status is preferred for this role. ( Candidates with significant Mixed Use and Commercial Projects may be considered without MRICS)
- In addition A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a 3 year degree qualification a BSc Quantity Surveying for this role). Our client will not consider other degree qualifications.
- Solid previous experience with a well-known Cost Consultancy ( Circa 4+ years post degree experience) Such as E.g AECOM , Currie & Brown , Arcadis etc.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Projects. We are not seeking candidates with experience of Interiors or Civils Projects for this particular role
- No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, but you must show strong Commercial Management experience with a consultancy organisation
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in Dubai
- 22,000 -25,000 Dhs per month
- In addition, Medical is provided on top of the package
- Holiday Allowance plus all national holidays
- Professional Fees if required
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
To apply for this Quantity Surveying job vacancy in Dubai
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Quote REF:COSTQS05-23
We also have a number of other job vacancies for MRICS Quantity Surveyors looking for careers in the Middle East
Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancy in Dubai
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar in the Middle East
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Oman Middle East
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveying Recruiter for the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the United Kingdom, please visit our blog on how to get a referral fee for introducing a good candidate.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the official RICS website for detail of how to become an RICS Chartered member
Do you want more information on living and working in Dubai? Click on the link to our blog. The blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East.
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
If you are a UK National seeking a Quantity Surveying role in the UK, or a UK national looking to return to the United Kingdom from overseas, please click on the link