MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs – Dubai, UAE – Cost Consultant Jobs in Dubai
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai. Stafford Lawrence is recruiting a Cost Consultant for a position with one of the Best British PQS consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Chartered Status is preferred for all our job vacancies in the Middle East. This is a requirement from our clients
This role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). Such as mixed-use, commercial and residential projects and a Degree Qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, contact us for an in-depth conversation. Or visit our blog page. We have a number of vacancies for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants in the Middle East.
Please Note: Positions in Dubai are highly sought after, the competition is very strong, so you must meet all requirements for these vacancies to be considered.
Read our blog on living and working in Dubai and the Middle East.
The blog provides information on Visas Salaries and working practices in the Middle East
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
Requirements for the Cost Consultant job vacancy in Dubai, Middle East
- MRICS – Chartered Status is preferred for this position. ( Candidates with significant Mixed Use and Commercial Projects may be considered without MRICS) but you must be working towards APC. Due to the volume of applicants for these roles, candidates with MRICS will be considered first.
- In addition A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying. ( We can only accept a 3-year degree qualification a BSc in Quantity Surveying for this vacancy, this is a client requirement). Our client will not consider other degree qualifications.
- Solid previous experience with a well-known Tier 1 Cost Consultancy ( Circa 3+ years post-degree experience, this is full-time permanent experience AFTER you have completed your degree) Such as E.g AECOM, Currie & Brown, Arcadis etc. Our clients are Cost Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy clients, as such they will not currently accept applicants with a Main contractor background.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Projects. We are not seeking candidates with experience of Interiors or Civils Projects for this particular role
- NO previous Middle East experience is required for this job vacancy. However, you must show strong Commercial Management experience with a consultancy organisation
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in Dubai – Middle East Recruitment
- 22,000 -25,000 Dhs per month total package ( Not sure what total package means? Check out our blog on Middle East salaries)
- In addition, Medical is provided on top of the package
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance plus all national holidays
- Professional Fees if required
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
To apply for this Quantity Surveying job vacancy in Dubai – Dubai Recruitment Quantity Surveying
To apply email your CV to email@example.com . Quote REF:COSTQS/1023/DUBAI
We also have a number of other job vacancies for MRICS Quantity Surveyors looking for careers in the Middle East
Senior Cost Consultant Job Vacancy in Dubai
Quantity Surveyor Water Infrastructure Job Vacancy Oman
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar in the Middle East
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveying Recruiter for the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the United Kingdom, please visit our blog on how to get a referral fee for introducing a good candidate.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the official RICS website for detail of how to become an RICS Chartered member
If you are a UK National seeking a Quantity Surveying job vacancy or career in the UK, or a UK national looking to return to the United Kingdom from overseas, please click on the link