Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Exeter
Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Exeter Devon / Cost Consultant vacancy
Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant for their offices in Exeter, Devon.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are Quantity Surveyor looking for a future leadership role within an award-winning consultancy , this client are an excellent employer to work for.
They offer great benefits as well as 2 days home working and flexible working week as well as an unrivelled holiday allowance.
Please note: This role is open to UK nationals or those with a current UK work visa. Our client cannot provide roles for Non-UK nationals
Requirements – Cost Consultant Vacancy
- Our client are seeking a candidate with experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a consultancy / PQS organisation
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management as well as Chartered Status ( preferred) Our client will consider candidates without this or working towards APC.
- Candidates located in the South West or Devon area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, if you wish to relocate.
- In addition, experience as a Cost Consultant/ PQS on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
Salary and Benefits Cost Consultant Vacancy Exeter
Candidates should expect a salary of £32,000-£42,000
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- 33 days holiday plus national holidays
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Mileage
- In addition 33 days of Holiday, plus national holidays
- Homeworking 2 days office 3 days
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor Exeter Job
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please Quote REF:QS/EX07-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
- To apply for any of our QS / Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK, visit our UK Jobs Page.
We have a number of Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager jobs in Devon and Cornwall. Click on the links below for more information:
Employers Agent Jobs Cornwall and Devon https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-employers-agent-pm-project-manager-cornwall-or-devon/