Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Exeter
Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Exeter Devon / Cost Consultant vacancy
Our client is a leading Cost Consultancy/ Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant for their offices in Exeter, Devon.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are Quantity Surveyor looking for a future leadership role within an award-winning consultancy , this client are an excellent employer to work for.
They offer a range of great benefits as well as 2 days home working and flexible working week as well as an unrivalled holiday allowance.
Our client also actively encourage their staff to engage in local community projects such as charities and environmental causes and they run a wellbeing hub for all their staff.
Please note: This role is open to UK nationals or those with a current UK work visa. Our client cannot provide roles for Non-UK nationals
We have a number of Live and urgent Quantity Surveyor vacancies from Assistant to Board Level both in the UK and Overseas. Please visit our UK jobs page or our International jobs page for detailed information on all roles. We provide a salary range for all our vacancies, and these are advertised clearly on our website. If you fall outside of that range, please contact us as their is some flexibility for the right candidate.
Requirements – Cost Consultant Vacancy
- Our client are seeking a candidate with experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant with a consultancy / PQS organisation/ Construction Consultancy.
- The desire to engage with and mentor less senior members of the team would be desirable
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management as well as Chartered Status (preferred). Our client will consider candidates without this or candidates working towards APC.
- You will report to the Associate Director for Quantity Surveying and be part of a team responsible for overseeing the contractor on behalf of the client.
- You use your experience of Cost Planning Cost Management and Contracts administration to ensure the project is running to schedule and to budget from Inception to completion.
- Knowledge of construction contracts such as JCT or NEC is essential
- In addition, experience as a Cost Consultant/ PQS on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
- Strong client liaison skills and the ability to work alone and as part of a team on projects in the Exeter area.
- Candidates located in the South West or Devon area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the United Kingdom, if you wish to relocate.
Salary and Benefits Cost Consultant Vacancy Exeter
Candidates should expect a salary of £32,000-£42,000. Our client has stated they can be a little flexible on this for the right person,
In addition to a great basic salary our client also offer a range of benefits, such as:
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Mileage allowance/ Access to a Pool car / Or Car Allowance
- In addition, one paid Professional Fee
- A generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Pension Provision and life cover
- In addition, Travel Expenses and use of a company car.
- Training and Career development paid for by the company
- This client offer other additional benefits
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- Training and development
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor Exeter Job
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please Quote REF:QS/EX07-22
OR you can call us in confidence on 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- We are a UK based Recruitment Consultancy
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
- To apply for any of our QS / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant jobs in the United Kingdom, visit our UK Jobs Page.
We have a number of Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager job vacancies in Devon and Cornwall. Below are just a few links to some of the roles. More roles can be found on our UK Jobs Page:
Senior Quantity Surveyor Exeter – Stafford Lawrence
Senior Project Manager Construction – Stafford Lawrence Jobs
Associate Building Surveyor Devon – Stafford Lawrence